Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2020 6:07:57 AM EDT
Looking for a hard plastic ammo holder that's roughly the same size as a 50 round box of ammo to stick in the ass end of my Magpul stock.

Does anyone make one?
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
How about one of the 50 round plastic boxes various CCI loads often come in?

I find dozens of uses for these little containers. From organizing paperclips and thumbtacks at the office to making little pocket tackle boxes with hooks, sinkers and lengths of leaders.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://www.chuckhawks.com/cci_copper-22.jpg

I find dozens of uses for these little containers. From organizing paperclips and thumbtacks at the office to making little pocket tackle boxes with hooks, sinkers and lengths of leaders.
View Quote

I never throw any of those things away. I bought three 500 rounds bricks of the CCI SV christmas ammo so I have a bunch.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.chuckhawks.com/cci_copper-22.jpg

View Quote

Those boxes are a few millimeters too wide. I might try filing one down if I can’t find any better options.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
catch 22?
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
ELEY boxes. Fairly durable, do not crack like CCI plastic. Minor trimming, ~1/16 to 1/8, for best fit. I am using one plus a 10 rd mag in a Magpul BackPacker(sp?) stock.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Why does it have to be a box?  Why not just use one or more of those small, thick-ish wall, zip-lock poly bags that parts often come in?  Easy to carry/stow different types, amounts of ammos in separate bags.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top