Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2018 1:17:08 PM EDT
Well?
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]
i actually liked the trigger of the mp5 i used once, it was an h&k machinegun so i don't know f the trigger is the same on semiautos.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Though it’ll run you quite a bit of extra $$, I think my franklin armory binary trigger is very nice in semi...with the added bonus of that that 3rd position.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Qualified made a pretty good one.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I put the 922r US made parts from hkparts in my Zenith and got a really nice trigger after it smoothed out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
My Zenith’s trigger smoothed out to a nice 5 lbs pull with time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Franklin Armory binary is actually nicer than the factory Zenith. Helps that it does double taps too
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent mine off to Williams trigger. $65 gots me a real smooth trigger.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the Hkparts ones personally

Link Posted: 10/27/2018 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I have the hkparts one and it’s pretty nice. I still wish someone would make a pack that made the pull weight and travel comparable to a Geissele S3G or Hiperfire 24C... As nice as the hkparts one is it still has a long way to go.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#10]
HKparts.net to do it yourself and Zenith will do a fine job if you want to take that route.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the hkparts one and it’s pretty nice. I still wish someone would make a pack that made the pull weight and travel comparable to a Geissele S3G or Hiperfire 24C... As nice as the hkparts one is it still has a long way to go.
View Quote
If that trigger existed I would be a happy man.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#12]
On the one hand, I get why Geissele doesn't make an HK trigger, because it's a pretty niche market and also replacing the trigger bits in a trigger pack is more complex than swapping an AR trigger so fewer people will do it, probably.

That said, he makes a Tavor trigger, and I have to believe that there are fewer Tavors in circulation here than guns that take HK trigger packs.  So I'm not sure why he'd do one but not the other.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
On the one hand, I get why Geissele doesn't make an HK trigger, because it's a pretty niche market and also replacing the trigger bits in a trigger pack is more complex than swapping an AR trigger so fewer people will do it, probably.

That said, he makes a Tavor trigger, and I have to believe that there are fewer Tavors in circulation here than guns that take HK trigger packs.  So I'm not sure why he'd do one but not the other.
View Quote
I dont understand why they wouldn't just make a drop in pack like they do for ARs. Its not that complicated. They could even rearrange how the trigger works

Theres enough people in the MP5 game to make it worth it now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I got to test out my new SP5k with a franklin trigger last weekend. Works pretty well, I am happy with it.

Straight out of the box the franklin trigger was smoother than the HK factory trigger in semi-auto mode.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Though it’ll run you quite a bit of extra $$, I think my franklin armory binary trigger is very nice in semi...with the added bonus of that that 3rd position.
View Quote
Are there any good videos out of these, showing pull, reset, etc?

Quoted:
I put the 922r US made parts from hkparts in my Zenith and got a really nice trigger after it smoothed out.
View Quote
Any chance you can link me to what you are describing? I'm looking at their website.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I got one of the US parts assembled packs and it's decent. It raised the trigger weight about 1lb over the stock zenith pack, but it's also much crisper and cleaner feeling.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#18]
@M4-AR what is that sold under?

Thanks!

Please tag back
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks!

Please tag back
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks!

Please tag back
@lilMAC25

Pew pew

I use them in both my mke’s, really like the trigger face better than the curved
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@lilMAC25

Pew pew

I use them in both my mke’s, really like the trigger face better than the curved
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

Please tag back
@lilMAC25

Pew pew

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top