Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2021 8:59:42 AM EDT
I’d like to set up tool heads that are complete and gtg complete for the 650

Since the dillon measures are as scarce as hen’s teeth, i figured i’d ask if there is an alternative that may work in its place. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Dillon Precision XL 750/650 Quick Change Assembly

Looks like this is your best bet. It's $45 more, but way cheaper than ebay. You're also getting an extra tool head.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the Hornady LNL powder measures with my 750. I’m used to them and already had a few. Didn’t make sense to me to sell them used and buy new Dillon ones. You can disconnect a couple things and be good to go if you can find Hornady or RCBS measures.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you gentlemen for your replies. I picked up that set from scheels. I very much appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Any reason you can't use cheap and available Lee auto drums? I recently got a couple more from midway for $40.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I used my Lee Pro Autodisk a few times in the past.  Worked well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top