BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2018 8:19:25 PM EDT
Stryker Billet lower

If so, how are they?

I’m thinking about getting one for my Scar 16
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, the one that takes factory mags. Fit, finish were perfect. The quality from them is excellent. Make sure it's in stock before ordering, very long waits for them has been their one complaint. I installed a Shooting Sight trigger in mine and have zero issues or complaints.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Stryker Billet lower

I’m thinking about getting one for my Scar 16
View Quote
Serious question - why?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:21:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Serious question - why?
View Quote
Truthfully I just wanted an alloy instead of polymer lower...no other good reason. No regrets although one is enough. I won't buy another for my other SCAR.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't know of any aluminum lowers for the 16. There are a bunch available for the 17
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#5]
makes me giggle they say combat proven in their marketing. Somebody bought one and took overseas and now "combat proven"
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I had parts on backorder with them for over 2 years, and they wanted to charge me 20% for cancelling the order. Things went downhill from there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top