Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2022 6:02:06 PM EDT
Rhino Vault
I’m looking to get a semi modular vault/large safe to fit a back wall in what used to be a pantry.
I had planned on having Drake Safe company do it. The guy told me he could and would. Then waited a year to say he couldn’t.
If you have other recommendations for a custom size/ shape safe, I’ll take it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting this link. I had been looking for this company for a while and had forgotten their name.

I'm looking for a company to do a closet vault setup in south DFW. Royse City isnt too far away.

However I don't have any experience with this company.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Rhino Vault
I'm looking to get a semi modular vault/large safe to fit a back wall in what used to be a pantry.
I had planned on having Drake Safe company do it. The guy told me he could and would. Then waited a year to say he couldn't.
If you have other recommendations for a custom size/ shape safe, I'll take it.
View Quote
Brown Safe in San Marcos CA does custom safes, doors, and vault rooms.  A gun shop and range in San Marcos CA has a Brown vault door and has a huge room that is their vault with all of their gun things, a small warehouse sized vault.  I had them make me a custom size and their quality and security is unbeatable.  Their prices are steep due to the cost of doing business in CA.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve read about Brown safes. They do look like about the best out there. They are also out of my price range. I’m looking at Rhino vaults because I’m trying to basically make a very large safe to fit the back wall of a room that has a shelf built into the wall because there is a stone wall on the exterior part of that wall that so thick, they just built around it…. It’s hard to explain. Basically it’s just an odd shape and I want to use all the space and make a very large safe in the back of what used to be a pantry.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure if they're still open. Remember seeing them listed on Google Maps and now they're gone.

I called and left a message last week and didn't get a response. I might email them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I spoke to a guy there several times through email. I asked for a quote last Thursday. He said he was working on it. Haven’t heard back yet.
So they are still open. Problems  sourcing materials maybe? Not sure why I haven’t heard back yet.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I just heard back from Rob, I assume he’s the owner. He said he’s dealing with stage three cancer. I don’t know the man but it always hurts to hear of people dealing with something like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top