Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2021 8:03:12 PM EDT
Anyone I can ship my lock to for improvement?  Granted, I'm talking about cheap Traditions locks.  Anyone sell improved locks?  I really like my Traditions but the triggers are horrible and I can't swap out for a set trigger.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
L and R makes replacement locks, not sure if they have one for your rifle.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 11:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see my model specifically, but I'll have to research and maybe Traditions uses a standard lock on my model.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
You could also call Track of Wolf and see if they have one that would fit.  https://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Category.aspx/632#719

There are also videos on-line showing how to tune various locks as well as in some of the "buckskinning" books and magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top