Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2022 10:37:43 PM EDT
Is he still around?  Is the website legit?  Been looking for another inline shotgun but everyone quit making them.  Know little about the White Tominator but people who have them seem to hold them in high regard.  The website shows a few NOS and Used models but the site obviously hasn’t been updated in a while. There are other “scam” red flags like no credit cards and instead mailing money orders or using PayPal (for items that violate PP TOS).  Figured I’d ask around before I write off the idea.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 1:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you called the number?
money order thing wouldn't put me off, a la Jim Chambers and the way some people have done business since before the internet.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I emailed them the other day and got a response from Doc. The items I was interested in are long gone confirming my suspicions about the website. He basically implied he had a bunch of NOS parts and could put together something if I wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top