Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2019 12:09:39 PM EDT
How is it by itself? Is it only good as a silencer connector, or can you use it as a muzzle break?

I'm not interested in using a Bottle Rocket with it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
In for the replies as I am thinking of switching over.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It works as any other brake. Reminds me a bit of the Spikes MB as i used to own one. But I only fired a few shots without the can attached and said “yep that was cool enough of that”.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an 11.5 5.56 I am shooting right now with a cherry bomb until my nomad gets approved. It is a very loud comp. It is much louder than my Griffin hammer comps. It works okay as a muzzle break. It feels like a battle comp.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an 11.5 5.56 I am shooting right now with a cherry bomb until my nomad gets approved. It is a very loud comp. It is much louder than my Griffin hammer comps. It works okay as a muzzle break. It feels like a battle comp.
View Quote
Do you do anything to protect the external threads on the CB?
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I've shot them with both 556 and 300 BO, they work as well as any other brake I've used. They are pretty concussive and loud.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you do anything to protect the external threads on the CB?
View Quote
I have not been using anything.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#7]
They sell the bottle rock muzzle brake which goes over the cherry bomb and works as a thread protector.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They sell the bottle rock muzzle brake which goes over the cherry bomb and works as a thread protector.
View Quote
I'm not interested in using a Bottle Rocket with it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
How does it compare to the hammer comp in regards to recoil?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top