Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2018 6:20:04 PM EDT
A buddy who had an extra just gifted me one...I have one already, but have never even taken it out of the packaging it came in.  For those that actually use their armor, am I missing out, or should I stick with the low profile armor carrier?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Which Velocity / Mayflower product do you have? For a time, velocity was the armor side of the house and mayflower was the nylon.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The Lo Pro Armor Carrier is the most comfortable armor carrier I’ve used in the 20+ years I’ve been wearing armor. The most comfortable PC is the Paraclete SOHPC
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I need a new cummerbund for my Velocity PC. Is there a quick connect one out there that work well?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 1:16:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Look at First Spear. I use the Rangar cummerbund with my LPAC. I just had the front attachment points sewn up locally with the males tubes that came with the cummerbund.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top