Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2022 12:49:06 PM EDT
My form 1 was disapproved for missing form5023.23. All documents show as being submitted on the efoms page with no errors and physical paperwork was received and signed for. Has anyone else had this issue?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you double check that you used the correct Form 23.  For made the mistake of using the first one that Google pulled up.  It was Form 23 “B” or some shit.  It was for “additional responsible persons”.  It’s bullshit because it’s exactly the same form, just different title.  

Gotta love eforms.  Now I get to start all over and go pay for new fingerprints!  As if they change.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
just scan and print them.
All my fingerprints submitted are crossmatch digital scanned printouts.
Getting the print lined up is the real issue.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 1:30:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Have atf send you a stack of about 50 print cards for free and buy a cheap ink pad. Too easy and you're covered for future NFA endeavors.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I had the ATF disapprove one of mine once for no fingerprint cards. Funny part was there were 3 sets of F1's  in the Priority Mail Envelope all with fingerprint cards clipped to their respective cover sheets and the other 2 went through fine.

Think they just lost them or are just retarded, but most likely both.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had the ATF disapprove one of mine once for no fingerprint cards. Funny part was there were 3 sets of F1's  in the Priority Mail Envelope all with fingerprint cards clipped to their respective cover sheets and the other 2 went through fine.

Think they just lost them or are just retarded, but most likely both.
View Quote

If you submit 2 or more Form 1s at one time, you only need one set of fingerprint cards, but you must send all the cover letters with them or the form without the cover letter will be rejected for no fingerprint cards.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I was going to just pin and weld the muzzle or put a brace on but decided against those options. After many hours on hold finally got an email address to contact a physical person. I have to start the whole process again. Maybe it will be just another three months once I get everything submitted again.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you submit 2 or more Form 1s at one time, you only need one set of fingerprint cards, but you must send all the cover letters with them or the form without the cover letter will be rejected for no fingerprint cards.
View Quote

I had 3 sets and 3 cover letters in there
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:09:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Did you use a Mac? Serious question.

i uploaded mine with a mac. It showed as uploaded but I should've realized the file size being off was a clue something was fucked.

a month later denied because they couldn't open the RP questionnaire.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like someone receiving the package separated the forms and lost a set of prints or one of the set was rejected possibly. You never know and there is no way to prove what happens once the prints are received, it is easier to blame the submitter in ATF eyes than to admit they messed up.
After all we are the ones asking "please can we have what is our right to have" from the government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top