Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/18/2019 8:57:05 PM EDT
While you out shooting your SBRs and Silencers, did anybody ever ask to see if you had the proper paperwork?

I have been out quite some times but nobody ever batted an eye.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Never, and I've been transporting/using NFA weapons for the past 11 years (to include MGs, silencers, SBRs, M203). Even at public ranges.

I think when we went to a Knob Creek shoot, the staff there had to glance over our binder to be sure our stuff checked out before letting us shoot on the firing line. (I'm a little fuzzy on that point since I wasn't holding the binder.)
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Not so far.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Local indoor range written policy is to see your stamp every time you show up, even though someone named me was there every day.

I had one reasonable manager ask me questions once just because he needed the education.  Most of the employees have no idea what they are looking for as far as the stamp and the info that is supposed to be engraved on some items.

The manager dude also told me that ATF had been on site more than once and took a couple different guys out in cuffs.  Of course, it isn't any fault of the range that these idiots had illegal shit, but they don't want bad publicity or to possibly lose their city business license. Same idea as fights inside a bar.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#5]
One time,

local range owner asked for them, I laughed at him, the subject never came up again.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I copied shrank my stamps down to 2"x3", laminated them and attached to my gun case with a luggage tag.

To answer the question, no, never been asked.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Local indoor range written policy is to see your stamp every time you show up, even though someone named me was there every day.

I had one reasonable manager ask me questions once just because he needed the education.  Most of the employees have no idea what they are looking for as far as the stamp and the info that is supposed to be engraved on some items.
View Quote
Yeah I forgot one time...

I accompanied my father to an indoor range in FL and it's their policy to check everyone's NFA paperwork. He was irritated because they normally only do it once per NFA firearm, then log the "approved" firearm in their local database for that shooter/owner, but for some reason they couldn't locate the entry for his Sten, and insisted on seeing the registration again.

I told him their policy was silly, I wouldn't patronize that place, and the kid behind the counter had only the slightest clue of what he was inspecting anyway.

His options of where to shoot it near his house are kinda limited however.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Never. And if they did and were not ATF I would kindly tell them to mind their beeswax. I would also be nice to a cop about it and show them while telling them I disagree with them bugging me about it just to avoid the hassle.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Nope, not range owners, not fellow shooters, not fellow hunters, not WY Game Wardens.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Never.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Never.

The chances of running in to someone who has the authority to require that you show them your stamps is exceptionally small. As a rule, I don’t supply anyone with more information/identification than is required by law.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#14]
If someone (besides ATF) asks to see my stamp I will say sure, right after you show me your W2. It's a Tax document. They can ask, but I don't have to show them if I don't want to.

I have had people see me shooting a can or SBR and ask how they could "get a class 3 license". Always happy to explain the process.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:12:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Yes, neighbors called the sheriff when I held a shoot at my house. I don't think the deputy had an idea what he was looking at.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Yes, neighbors called the sheriff when I held a shoot at my house. I don't think the deputy had an idea what he was looking at.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#17]
No.

I don't carry mine, but I have a picture of it on my phone.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Never been asked. There’s a very by the book range operated by the county (some Leo’s work there) near me where I asked once if they needed it.  Old guy just said “nope, you look like a guy that’s got all your shit straight”
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#19]
3 times that I recall over almost 20 years.

First was at an indoor range in the Atlanta area shooting a Ruger 10/22 with a can. Their range - their rules but it was after we were done and I was shooting with a federal LEO.

The other two incidents were at outdoor unmanned public ranges in the National Forest, fudds called the popo about people shooting MG's.

Deputy #1 was a total d-bag and demanded to see my license, we had a long talk.
Deputy #2 was cool however I gave him the form for a completely different gun to see if he knew what he as looking at. Just like deputy d-bag a couple years earlier he never even looked at the weapon to verify the serial number.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Finally getting back into NFA controlled firearms after a long hiatus.  Have been reviewing all the changes to forms and requirements (fingerprint cards – yuck).  Noticed on page three of the Form 1 it says: “Proof of Registration: A person possessing a firearm registered as required by the NFA shall retain proof of registration which shall be made available to any ATF officer upon request.”

I take that to say only ATF officers can legally request you produce your approved Form 1 or Form 4.  Otherwise it would (or should) have replaced “ATF” with “Law Enforcement Officer”. However, I personally would show documents to a LEO that requested them.

Range personnel, not so sure.  I’ve seen some shifty looking range officers in my day.  Remember, the Form 1 and Form 4 has your address on it, the place you most likely store your NFA items.  I’d just as soon people I don’t know not have that information.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 12:14:06 AM EDT
[#21]
When I was in my 20s I was asked a few time for Stamps. And I showed them.

Now in my late 30s, I will not be showing you my forms. Strangers do not need to know where I live.

Might show a cop, it depends if he/she is cool. I do not carry copies @ all anymore. So he can call the NFA branch and check that way.

I have had range guys want to see papers, but they get no joy.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Several time. However, I've never shown them.

I used to belong to an indoor range, well over a decade ago. In the middle of a membership year, the range was bought-out. The new owners said they'd be honoring all previously purchased memberships. No new membership rules were stated or provided. They started asking to see tax stamps, when you'd bring something to the range. I refused enough times that the owner decided to cancel my membership and refund my dues. No big deal, there were other ranges happy to take my $$ and not ask stupid questions.

A buddy and I were sighting in his new AR, on my property, and the Police decided to make a visit. We had some SBR's and Silencers out as well.
They wanted our driver's license, pistol permit, hunting license, shooting permit , Tax Stamps, you name it they thought they were entitled to it.
Neither of us were being dicks or d-bags, but after refusing to show them a single piece of identification, and kindly explaining the state laws, they became all buddy buddy and wanted to talk guns.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Once upon a time I was young and went to go pick up some friends at a bar. I had been shooting all day, still had the SBR in my car. Got to the bar, got guns drawn on me by the half dozen or so cops there and got detained, cuffed and thrown in the back of a cop car for a good hour possibly even two

It took them a bit, but one of them had a AH Ha! moment and got all giddy asking for my stamp for the SBR(which I can only presume he didnt think I had as they literally ripped through my entire car looking for anything). Told him it was in the glove box.

Another time at a range

Thats it in my 11 years of NFA.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Nope
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Never.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#26]
I've been asked at a range before.  "I hope you have stamps for all of those"(several cans and SBRs).  
"Nope, none of these have a stamp".  
"Mother of God! You're committing a shit ton of felonies!"  
"No I'm not, I'm an 03 SOT".
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Jesus Christ, I’ve seen some terrible advice on this thread.

I can’t speak for other states, but here in Florida it is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody possession or control, any short barrel rifle, short barrel shotgun or machine gun, UNLESS said firearm is lawfully owned and possessed under the provisions of the National Firearms Act.  Therefore, here in Florida, a local or state law enforcement officer would have the right to ask to see your tax stamp, and failure to provide it would be evidence of a violation of Florida law.

With that being said, local LEO is not going to randomly show up at your doorstep demanding to see your stamps. You may, however, find yourself in an unexpected encounter with local LEO on a traffic stop. If an NFA item - such as a short barrel shotgun - is seen in plain view on your backseat you may arouse that officer’s suspicion. If you cannot, or refuse to provide proof of lawful ownership (tax stamp) you would be subject to arrest under that State’s laws prohibiting short barrel shotguns.  Local law enforcement does not have the burden of proving your innocence!  

In closing, show the damn stamp.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, I've seen some terrible advice on this thread.

I can't speak for other states, but here in Florida it is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody possession or control, any short barrel rifle, short barrel shotgun or machine gun, UNLESS said firearm is lawfully owned and possessed under the provisions of the National Firearms Act.  Therefore, here in Florida, a local or state law enforcement officer would have the right to ask to see your tax stamp, and failure to provide it would be evidence of a violation of Florida law.

With that being said, local LEO is not going to randomly show up at your doorstep demanding to see your stamps. You may, however, find yourself in an unexpected encounter with local LEO on a traffic stop. If an NFA item - such as a short barrel shotgun - is seen in plain view on your backseat you may arouse that officer's suspicion. If you cannot, or refuse to provide proof of lawful ownership (tax stamp) you would be subject to arrest under that State's laws prohibiting short barrel shotguns.  Local law enforcement does not have the burden of proving your innocence!  

View Quote
The police could just as easily contact the ATF and verify that it is registered

Also you don't need to provide proof right then you could take it to court and win there.

I have enough short-barreled rifle's and Machine Gun's that if they confiscate one or two I'll still be ok..

I'm not being Billy badass but there's no need to act like having a machine gun is  usual
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The police could just as easily contact the ATF and verify that it is registered
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Only during NFA Branch's regular business hours. There's no way for state/local LEOs to electronically query the NFRTR.
Correction: eTrace will do it, but they'd still have to wait for the return, which puts them back at the business hours limitation.

Also you don't need to provide proof right then you could take it to court and win there.
It's much more effort to expunge an arrest, than to never be arrested in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have enough short-barreled rifle's and Machine Gun's that if they confiscate one or two I'll still be ok..

I'm not being Billy badass but there's no need to act like having a machine gun is  usual
View Quote
It’s not their job to contact the ATF and ask.  The way the law is written in Florida, SBRs are illegal, but there is an exemption for those legally owned under federal law.  It’s your job to prove you fall under the exemption, not theirs.  Eventually, you’ll have to provide the proof they asked for in the first place to get off, either in court if not before.  Also, there may be a little more to it than they just confiscate one of your many toys and life goes on until the trial.  May want to check with a lawyer first.  Have to ask, is it really worth it not to simply show the paperwork in the first place?  What would be the endgame here?
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes, in conjunction with a firearms arrest.
Then the ATF sent out a toboacco guy, who had to be talked through the whole form 1/4 thing over the phone.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#32]
FWIW, the FL attorney who did my trust said to always bring copies of the forms in a binder whenever you have an NFA item outside of the house.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They could, during business hours, but they are under no obligation to do so.  The statute provides an exemption for firearms lawfully owned under federal law, but that is an affirmative defense. It is up to the person possessing the firearm to prove that they meet the requirements under federal law.

790.221 Possession of short-barreled rifle, short-barreled shotgun, or machine gun; penalty.—
(1) It is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody, possession, or control any short-barreled rifle, short-barreled shotgun, or machine gun which is, or may readily be made, operable; but this section shall not apply to antique firearms.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) Firearms in violation hereof which are lawfully owned and possessed under provisions of federal law are excepted.
So, if you don’t have or decide not to show the stamp, you get arrested for a felony. They don’t just confiscate the firearm(s) - they will confiscate you.

And then you get to go through arraignment, post bond, etc.

So much easier to just have a copy of the approved form 1/4/whatever.

At our club range, we are required to have a copy of the form with the NFA item, and also to inform the on duty RSO that we have an NFA item. No big deal to me, whether I am the shooter or the RSO.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#35]
One time at a members only range that was hosting an open to the public event.

I was in the "Safe Area" and was mounting a suppressor to my pistol and a known range Nazi came over and was observing it and told me I needed to show him my "papers" or I couldn't shoot it. I ask for where that was in the range rules. He couldn't answer me so I went about my business. He was not happy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Nope, never seen asked to see them. I think I was asked once of i have them but, never to see them. Hell, I was out with all my 3 NFA items yesterday and no one batted an eye.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, I’ve seen some terrible advice on this thread.

I can’t speak for other states, but here in Florida it is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody possession or control, any short barrel rifle, short barrel shotgun or machine gun, UNLESS said firearm is lawfully owned and possessed under the provisions of the National Firearms Act.  Therefore, here in Florida, a local or state law enforcement officer would have the right to ask to see your tax stamp, and failure to provide it would be evidence of a violation of Florida law.

With that being said, local LEO is not going to randomly show up at your doorstep demanding to see your stamps. You may, however, find yourself in an unexpected encounter with local LEO on a traffic stop. If an NFA item - such as a short barrel shotgun - is seen in plain view on your backseat you may arouse that officer’s suspicion. If you cannot, or refuse to provide proof of lawful ownership (tax stamp) you would be subject to arrest under that State’s laws prohibiting short barrel shotguns.  Local law enforcement does not have the burden of proving your innocence!  

View Quote
You may not be aware of it, but not ALL lawfully held NFA pieces HAVE stamps.................ie:  Amnesty registrations, or in my case I lawfully own an M/2 carbine that was registered to me as a LEO PRIOR to 1968................so harping on the magic of that stamp or lack of one is not accurate..........for my own case I keep a reduced copy of the paperwork in my range box.  But in all these years of owning an NFA piece I have never been asked for proof of legitimacy by any person who had lawful authority..........range nazi bear no such power unless they own the area or there are written provisions otherwise..
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#38]
No and I won’t let anyone see them unless they work for the IRS or ATF. No cop needs to see my tax records.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Some in this thread.

When YOU own and operate a range... YOU get to make the rules. I won't fault businesses for screening NFA items.

If you decide in FL you don't have to show/provide documentation that your firearm meets a statutory exemption when challenged by LE, play your games and I assure you the cops will play their games. You might not end up with a conviction in the end, but I guarantee you that you will be out some freedom and money with no recourse for compensation.

Possession of an SBR is Prima Facie that a violation has occurred on face value... showing the documentation/stamp removes the PC as it satisfies the statutory exemption. It's not incumbent for LEO to ascertain whether or not you meet an exemption... this had been our Legal Guidance on the matter.

With that said, I've encountered NFA items in my job and not once have ever asked to see documentation despite being offered. I run a private training company and not once have I ever asked to see attendee's documentation, I own multiple NFA items and not once have I been asked for documentation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You may not be aware of it, but not ALL lawfully held NFA pieces HAVE stamps.................ie:  Amnesty registrations, or in my case I lawfully own an M/2 carbine that was registered to me as a LEO PRIOR to 1968................so harping on the magic of that stamp or lack of one is not accurate..........for my own case I keep a reduced copy of the paperwork in my range box.  But in all these years of owning an NFA piece I have never been asked for proof of legitimacy by any person who had lawful authority..........range nazi bear no such power unless they own the area or there are written provisions otherwise..
View Quote
Don't latch on to the word STAMP as that word is not in the statute. Your papers will satisfy the "lawfully registered" requirement under the exemption stated in the statute.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#41]
No.never.

The notion of a business owner (range, range/shop employee) asking for paperwork is fucking stupid. Unless they are taking an NFA item in possession for repair, etc.
They have zero liability to check or not check. It is literally none of their business.
Their range liability is exactly no different for persons with NFA items than any other.

They rent space for people to shoot under specific safety guidelines. Period.
The conduct of those persons while on the range and potential safety issues regarding the inherent nature of the firearm being used come into play. Not fucking paperwork.

Paperwork showing who has care, custody and control of said NFA item is D Bag lawyer shit that comes up later. They are looking for a direction to point a finger after the fact.

Did the business ask if your gun is stolen ?
Did the business ask if you are a felon ?
Your car is registered and on the business property. Did they ask you prove it’s legally registered ?
It’s fuckin stupid.

LE, LEOs...meh. I am inclined to push back until threatened. What valid reason do you have for asking ?
What RAS or PC do you have for such a request ?
There is no federal law requiring it. It is only “suggested” that it be available. Now what.
I keep copy on phone in case I ever get threatened enough to cave in.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No.never.

The notion of a business owner (range, range/shop employee) asking for paperwork is fucking stupid. Unless they are taking an NFA item in possession for repair, etc.
They have zero liability to check or not check. It is literally none of their business.
Their range liability is exactly no different for persons with NFA items than any other.

The conduct of those persons while on the range and potential safety issues regarding the inherent nature of the firearm being used come into play. Not fucking paperwork.

Paperwork showing who has care, custody and control of said NFA item is D Bag lawyer shit that comes up later. They are looking for a direction to point a finger after the fact.

Your car is registered and on the business property. Did they ask you prove it’s legally registered ?
It’s fuckin stupid.

LE, LEOs...meh. I am inclined to push back until threatened. What valid reason do you have for asking ?
There is no federal law requiring it. It is only “suggested” that it be available. Now what.
View Quote
Why be difficult?

Why not just share your documentation and educate some LEO's who might not have as much knowledge about NFA that you do? Sharing your information does not make you a weak and submissive subject.

If asked by LEO for SBR documentation, might want to reconsider the "push back until threatened" strategy.

"Asking" is their (LE) job... "pushing back" makes it adversarial in nature when there's no reason for it to be adversarial.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Never. In over ten years..
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Don't latch on to the word STAMP as that word is not in the statute. Your papers will satisfy the "lawfully registered" requirement under the exemption stated in the statute.
View Quote
I never did allude to that being in the FSS............the OTHER fella did, sport!
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I never did allude to that being in the FSS............the OTHER fella did, sport!
View Quote
I was simply pointing out, in agreement with you, that a "stamp" might not be the only "document". In no way was offense intended. I should have worded it differently... my apologies.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Never been asked in 6 years.

But I did overhear a group of old fudds talking and pointing at me shooting and saying “I hope he has a license for that thing”.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I am aware of the 1968 Machine Gun Amnesty, but I must admit that I wasn’t even thinking about amnesty registered machine guns when I typed the post.  Perhaps I should’ve used an alternative phrase in lieu of the term “stamp”.

Quoted:
Bowhntr6pt understood what I was saying. Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No.never.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
No.never.

Most ranges are private property, and free to set whatever rules they please.

At the club where I shoot, the range rules require notifying the on-duty RSO staff if NFA items are brought to the range, and showing documentation if requested. A shooter can either follow the rules, or shoot somewhere else.

I have zero problem with it.

Quoted:
The fact that you have a short-barreled rifle or shotgun is readily apparent if it is visible.

Mere possession is a felony in Florida. There is an exception if you demonstrate that you are lawfully in possession under federal law - I.e. you have documentation in some form. At that point, you can either provide documentation or get arrested. Your choice.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why be difficult?

Why not just share your documentation and educate some LEO's who might not have as much knowledge about NFA that you do? Sharing your information does not make you a weak and submissive subject.

If asked by LEO for SBR documentation, might want to reconsider the "push back until threatened" strategy.

"Asking" is their (LE) job... "pushing back" makes it adversarial in nature when there's no reason for it to be adversarial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.never.

It’s fuckin stupid.

Why be difficult?

Negative. Not their job. Only under specific guidelines. A citizen engaged in lawful “anything” is not subject to “show me your papers”.
Why..continue to allow officer D bag or any other person free reign to side step the rules everyone is expected to play by.
Why are they asking. For what possible fuckin purpose does it serve ?
RAS, PC that you are up to no good. Same as every other place you may travel in this Country.
Do not let them run amok to do as they please.

For many of us that have a trust...
There is literally no individuals name on the Tax Stamp copy.
It has the Trust name, address used at the time and description of item tax was payed on. Period.
There is no other information that helps anyone in any way determine the person in possession of the NFA item is authorized to be in possession of that item.
Only a call to ATF or a copy of the Trust will provide that info.

My name nor any other legally authorized person listed within the trust is found anywhere on a Tax Stamp document. Only the Trust name and address.

So..other than showing the tax was paid on a specific item. The Tax Stamp provides nearly nothing of value to anyone.
It is a receipt that a tax was paid. It does not provide ownership. It is not a permission slip.
There is no list of authorized persons on it.

Therefore everyone asking for them are fucking retards.
The Tax was paid that is all it proves.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Negative. Not their job. Only under specific guidelines. A citizen engaged in lawful “anything” is not subject to “show me your papers”.
Why..continue to allow officer D bag or any other person free reign to side step the rules everyone is expected to play by.
Why are they asking. For what possible fuckin purpose does it serve ?
RAS, PC that you are up to no good. Same as every other place you may travel in this Country.
Do not let them run amok to do as they please.

For many of us that have a trust...
There is literally no individuals name on the Tax Stamp copy.
It has the Trust name, address used at the time and description of item tax was payed on. Period.
There is no other information that helps anyone in any way determine the person in possession of the NFA item is authorized to be in possession of that item.
Only a call to ATF or a copy of the Trust will provide that info.

My name nor any other legally authorized person listed within the trust is found anywhere on a Tax Stamp document. Only the Trust name and address.

So..other than showing the tax was paid on a specific item. The Tax Stamp provides nearly nothing of value to anyone.
It is a receipt that a tax was paid. It does not provide ownership. It is not a permission slip.
There is no list of authorized persons on it.

Therefore everyone asking for them are fucking retards.
The Tax was paid that is all it proves.
View Quote
In Florida, the officer has PC as soon as he or she sees your SBR or SBS. The burden is on you to demonstrate that you qualify for the exception.

Personally, I carry both a copy of the stamped form 1 and the list of RPs from my trust. It isn’t that difficult.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top