Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/16/2020 9:57:28 PM EDT
Checked Knifeworks.com to see if they had the OKC 3S back in stock. Right after I ordered it I noticed it is listed as Marine Corps multipurpose bayonet. Looks exactly the same except for the white lettering on the blade, but it isn't listed as the OKC 3S.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Checked Knifeworks.com to see if they had the OKC 3S back in stock. Right after I ordered it I noticed it is listed as Marine Corps multipurpose bayonet. Looks exactly the same except for the white lettering on the blade, but it isn't listed as the OKC 3S.
View Quote

The current offering is the “commercial” variant. The only difference I’m aware of is that the markings are lasered vs the stamped markings on the original contract run.
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 5:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The current offering is the "commercial" variant. The only difference I'm aware of is that the markings are lasered vs the stamped markings on the original contract run.
View Quote
Close enough I guess
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 7:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep. Stab with confidence.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
And for damn what a coincidence, I introduced myself to my new neighbor behind me and he is also a Marine Vet. Except he's 95 and took part in the landing at Guadalcanal and finished the war in Okinawa!
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Rah!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top