Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2020 1:35:17 PM EDT
Finally made a decision on what air gun I wanted for my birthday and now I have a Diana Chaser rifle kit in 22 caliber on the way.

Also ordered a Sightmark "sure shot" reflex w/dovetail mount to put on top.

Yes, it cost a bit more initial upfront money over looking at either the Crosman 2240 or the 1317/22 models, but to get them to the caliber of build with metal breech, switch-out rifle barrel and modulator, I feel that the Chaser kit was a better cost and it also having great reviews with its accuracy.

Should arrive sometime this next week. Already got a few variety of pellets and CO2 for it when it arrives.

Edited 3/26

It finally came in. Well packaged and not a scratch.

The feel is solid and well built. Overall very nice look.

Have only tried some Ruger Superpoint(impact series) in it as a pistol so far and it shot with authority at around 20yds. Found out these Superpoints are 17gr. Well, no wonder they hit with authority.
Did some shooting at a tin coffee can at about 30yds(pistol setup) and there was no problems with accuracy or punch.

The Sightmark Sure Shot reflex looks nice mounted and did very well with sighting in and holding accuracy.

I did notice when pushing in these pellets that they seemed to catch when trying to get the probe to insert the last bit before the bolt would lock down. Don't know if it's the pellets fault or if there's a slight burr on the barrel end that's catching the pellet. Need to remove the barrel and inspect. Might need to chamfer the chamber entrance a bit to smooth things down. I've heard of this on a couple Chaser forums of members talking about how it shaves the pellet or having hard pellet insertion.

Overall I shot about 50 pellets and so far really like this Chinese/German collaboration.

Sorry, no pictures.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top