Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 74
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
So he got a new extractor/bolt but not a new barrel?

His excellent experience with a gen1 gun is just further confirmation there was some undisclosed quality issue (again guessing chamber).  I suppose that's better than it being a core design flaw.

His point on the marketing is valid.  He (and his DT contacts privately) basically says the gun is (old) Remington or Browning sportsman grade in it's functionality and durability, yet as we know it's marketed as being not only fit for military roles, but submitted for contracts, and claimed to be superior to much more proven (and objectively hardier) platforms.  There's just a sticky varnish of dishonesty surrounding everything about the gun, and makes it hard to appreciate what it actually is.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I swapped the factory FH for a comp for this reason, felt a lot of vertical muzzle rise with the factory flash hider, probably because there's virtually no weight out front.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It actually looks pretty fun when it cycles correctly...man that berm looks tiny

BTW, there's a brief shot where he has a plain forked brake on it (is that the factory one?) while prone shooting.  For a gun this short, in a position as rigid as prone, the muzzle jumps upward a full 2-3 inches with each shot.  I think that may have prompted the brake swap.  As short and neutrally-balanced as bullpups are, I can't help but wonder if mounting the moving mass parts lower (think BREN or Garand...or AUG) might improve that aspect of handling.  On a conventional layout, that stuff is all so far forward of the stock support, that the effect of its vertical position doesn't change the recoil impulse much, compared to the impact of stock shape.  It's painfully obvious with the MDR, that the BCG hitting the rear causes the top-heavy, neutrally-balanced gun to pivot about the pistol grip, exacerbating the effect of recoil.  The RDB does it too, but in 5.56 it's of course less of an issue (also the gun simply doesn't cycle anywhere near as hard)
I swapped the factory FH for a comp for this reason, felt a lot of vertical muzzle rise with the factory flash hider, probably because there's virtually no weight out front.
You'd think a weight would do more good than a comp if the pitch & roll occur after the bullet exits; is your comp heavier than the FH it replaced?

Whatev, more reason to suppress stuff
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you go back a few pages, you can see that the "upgrades" don't require a new barrel, they're just changing a part inside the barrel extension:

https://www.facebook.com/CarolinasFirstDefense/posts/2629039160459463
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You'd think a weight would do more good than a comp if the pitch & roll occur after the bullet exits; is your comp heavier than the FH it replaced?

Whatev, more reason to suppress stuff
View Quote
The factory three prong flash hider weighs 60 grams, while the comp I replaced it with weighs 100 grams; that said, it did seem to balance and shoot nicely with 16oz of suppressor out front.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:08:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why would he get a new barrel; there wasn't anything wrong with it.  A part needed to be changed on the barrel extension for the new extractor to fit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 4:20:20 AM EDT
[#6]
My rifle was shipped back to me last Wednesday and I received it yesterday (took about a month).  I took a quick look at it and they did change out the gas piston (returned the original with the rifle) and the cutout was made in the handguard.  I didn't get a chance to check for the new extractor but I assume it was also done and will check when I reassemble it.  Hopefully I will get a chance to shoot it either this weekend or next week.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#7]
New MDR update, port cover spring latches updated:

https://www.facebook.com/deserttechHQ/videos/482338275919999/
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#8]
So is this rifle close to finally getting ironed out?
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So if this rifle close to finally getting ironed out?
View Quote
I wouldn't jump that far ahead yet. Hopefully all these changes will fix the current issues. There's still the matter of seeing how everything wears and holds up over thousands of actual rounds in end user hands. A few hundred rounds might be enough for some to call it gtg now but with the shit show it has been that's not good enough for me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't jump that far ahead yet. Hopefully all these changes will fix the current issues. There's still the matter of seeing how everything wears and holds up over thousands of actual rounds in end user hands. A few hundred rounds might be enough for some to call it gtg now but with the shit show it has been that's not good enough for me.
View Quote
Roger that. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Aaaaaand, the Tavor 7 has shipped and people are picking them up now, between $1940-$1999.

The gun is shooting 1.5moa with Perfecta ball, and 1moa with match ammo.

If it is reliable as the 5.56 guns, it's over for DT with their bullpup project.

I have no doubt that IWI will have a reliable rifle, and they have a huge team behind them that;s done bullpups for over a decade.

DT should have just offered theirs with a side eject initially, and offered the port cover / chute as an option once they got the kinks worked out. I think they bit off more than they could chew. I think they'll eventually get it right, but at huge cost to the company and the company's reputation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't get an RMA from DT.  I registered and submitted a claim online in May.  I've called half a dozen times and it always goes to voicemail.  I emailed last week with no response.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Aaaaaand, the Tavor 7 has shipped and people are picking them up now, between $1940-$1999.

If it is reliable as the 5.56 guns, it's over for DT with their bullpup project.

I have no doubt that IWI will have a reliable rifle, and they have a huge team behind them that;s done bullpups for over a decade.

DT should have just offered theirs with a side eject initially, and offered the port cover / chute as an option once they got the kinks worked out. I think they bit off more than they could chew. I think they'll eventually get it right, but at huge cost to the company and the company's reputation.
View Quote
Wait where is it shooting 1 MOA w/ match? Their rep has been saying it averages 2.3 MOA with match.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 4:54:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wait where is it shooting 1 MOA w/ match? Their rep has been saying it averages 2.3 MOA with match.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just posted in the Tavor 7 thread
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Heck no...in a couple of months there will be something else...lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't get an RMA from DT.  I registered and submitted a claim online in May.  I've called half a dozen times and it always goes to voicemail.  I emailed last week with no response.
View Quote
Go to the MDR FB page...there is a DT customer service lady by the name of Megan who will get you squared away...
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have to agree with thehun on this one. Something is always popping up.  So far they changed the gas system twice. They made the extractor bigger that resulted in a change with a spacer in the barrel extension. They obliged the holes in the steel rail at the take down pin location.  They now have a optional heavier trigger spring for people who have light primer strikes. They place a cutout in the side of the handguard so you can “verify” gas setting but still can’t change it from the cutout. And the latest is a new spring with a buffer for the ejector button.  I made a comment on there YouTube channel about why they don’t send two so you can change out both sides.  They replied that the chute side didn’t have this issue.  I am unamused at this point.   I am sure there will be more issues.  My guess is the next problems is going to be the upper receiver aft take down hole is now going to be elongated now because of less support. After that issues with the magazine release/reset. I remember reading on the Bullpup forums one member had issues with the charging handle preening the forward edge of the cutout from the charging handle slamming forwards.  The takedown pin retention is a joke, for most people the rear pin walks out, I broke the retention clip, or it magically disappeared on me for the handguard one day.   Personally I would rather have HK style pins then the ones they currently have.   I still like my rifle,  some hate there’s and I can understand why.  It’s a hit and miss with each one.  I still think the rifle has potential, it’s just a long ways off.  My rifle has been to DT twice,  first time before I even shot it, there was 4 issues with it. The second time was for the updated gas valve, extractor and gas valve

Jesse
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have to agree with thehun on this one. Something is always popping up.  So far they changed the gas system twice. They made the extractor bigger that resulted in a change with a spacer in the barrel extension. They obliged the holes in the steel rail at the take down pin location.  They now have a optional heavier trigger spring for people who have light primer strikes. They place a cutout in the side of the handguard so you can “verify” gas setting but still can’t change it from the cutout. And the latest is a new spring with a buffer for the ejector button.  I made a comment on there YouTube channel about why they don’t send two so you can change out both sides.  They replied that the chute side didn’t have this issue.  I am unamused at this point.   I am sure there will be more issues.  My guess is the next problems is going to be the upper receiver aft take down hole is now going to be elongated now because of less support. After that issues with the magazine release/reset. I remember reading on the Bullpup forums one member had issues with the charging handle preening the forward edge of the cutout from the charging handle slamming forwards.  The takedown pin retention is a joke, for most people the rear pin walks out, I broke the retention clip, or it magically disappeared on me for the handguard one day.   Personally I would rather have HK style pins then the ones they currently have.   I still like my rifle,  some hate there’s and I can understand why.  It’s a hit and miss with each one.  I still think the rifle has potential, it’s just a long ways off.  My rifle has been to DT twice,  first time before I even shot it, there was 4 issues with it. The second time was for the updated gas valve, extractor and gas valve

Jesse
View Quote
I'm wondering of the rear pin hole in the upper receiver is going to get peened and stretched as well.

The bcg hits a buffer on the recoil pad. The recoil pad has a lug that the rear pin goes through. So that bcg cycling impact is transfered to the rear pin. There isn't enough material on the inner rail there to handle the impact. Rather than strengthen the steel rail they shifted the impact to the aluminum receiver by cutting the holes oblong. Brilliant.

There are so many things about the design that are poorly thought out and executed. If it will make it through a couple YouTube vids it's gtg though.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm wondering of the rear pin hole in the upper receiver is going to get peened and stretched as well.

The bcg hits a buffer on the recoil pad. The recoil pad has a lug that the rear pin goes through. So that bcg cycling impact is transfered to the rear pin. There isn't enough material on the inner rail there to handle the impact. Rather than strengthen the steel rail they shifted the impact to the aluminum receiver by cutting the holes oblong. Brilliant.

There are so many things about the design that are poorly thought out and executed. If it will make it through a couple YouTube vids it's gtg though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesse

Wow, I haven't been following this much since the extraction issue (the most severe issue) seems to have been resolved.  It sure sounds like DT is still "designing by crisis" though.  At this point, the sorts of wear issues & concerns ya'll raise makes me think the design is more like a "Fudd-type" autoloader (think pre-94AWB Remington or Browning 5-round 'clip' deer guns) that simply isn't designed for shooting high round counts on a structural level.  A good design, but simply not optimized for a long, trouble-free lifespan.  As heavy as the MDR is, it's downright silly that there is a shortage of material cross-section anywhere that operating stresses are high.

Very interesting about the accuracy claims of the Tavor 7.  Color me incredulous, but the trigger still isn't great, the barrel's not particularly heavy or nice (by which I mean a premium fancy-pants barrel), it's not free-floated in a format where handguard load would be expected to be highly variable, it's still a fairly heavy long-stroke gas system...so unless the barrel tenon is locked rigidly with a big-ass trunnion contact area like the Galil...I'm just not seeing where that sort of accuracy comes from.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Very interesting about the accuracy claims of the Tavor 7.  Color me incredulous, but the trigger still isn't great, the barrel's not particularly heavy or nice (by which I mean a premium fancy-pants barrel), it's not free-floated in a format where handguard load would be expected to be highly variable, it's still a fairly heavy long-stroke gas system...so unless the barrel tenon is locked rigidly with a big-ass trunnion contact area like the Galil...I'm just not seeing where that sort of accuracy comes from.
View Quote
I know it's not anywhere near apples-to-apples, but in an era where my <$200 Thompson/Center Compass shoots sub-half-MOA, I'm more willing to believe established firearms companies' claims of accuracy than I once might have.  Delphi Tech has proven they're not believable period, but if outside folks are making those claims for an IWI gun, they've got my attention...
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wow, I haven't been following this much since the extraction issue (the most severe issue) seems to have been resolved.  It sure sounds like DT is still "designing by crisis" though.  At this point, the sorts of wear issues & concerns ya'll raise makes me think the design is more like a "Fudd-type" autoloader (think pre-94AWB Remington or Browning 5-round 'clip' deer guns) that simply isn't designed for shooting high round counts on a structural level.  A good design, but simply not optimized for a long, trouble-free lifespan.  As heavy as the MDR is, it's downright silly that there is a shortage of material cross-section anywhere that operating stresses are high.

View Quote
Tavor 7 is a short stroke gas system.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Jesse
View Quote
The biggest problem that will always plague the MDR is....the bolt velocity required to cycle the action...thus it will always beat itself to death in time....now 95% of users won't ever get to that point...but man...the .308 MDR is just not even pleasant to shoot...I bet you $$$ it would be a different animal if the ejection system was simplified...
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The biggest problem that will always plague the MDR is....the bolt velocity required to cycle the action...thus it will always beat itself to death in time....now 95% of users won't ever get to that point...but man...the .308 MDR is just not even pleasant to shoot...I bet you $$$ it would be a different animal if the ejection system was simplified...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesse
I am sure if people use a higher gas setting then what is needed for the rifle it will bash its self to death.  The Keltec RFB had issues with stuff breaking if using to much gas from what I read.  I personally have never found my .308 MDR unpleasant to shoot.  I fact I enjoy shooting my MDR.  There are plenty about the rifle I do in fact like, at the same time there is plenty I don’t like and would change if I could.  The push pins would be the first. I don’t like how it uses a c-clip and how the rear pin walks out.  I also don’t like the taper of the pins sitting below the surface of the  receiver. I also dislike the magazine release function.  They way it works adds drag and pressure on the magazine latch because the cross pin twists at a angle because they use a flat price of metal to side between plastic and a ramp in the magazine release.

If there is anything I can say, is I am great full that InRange and Garand thumb gave the rifle a review.   I really feel if they have not done there review, DT would still be saying how great the rifle is and everyone else are just crap.  At this point they are now at least fixing the fuckups to better the rifle.  Maybe not as great as a fix as I would like, but forward progress.

Personally for the cracked rails, there appears to be more meat they could add to the rails.  On top of that, I personally would have made the push pin location thicker and wider. Drilled a bigger hole in the receiver and shrink fit the rail into the Aft push pin location.  This adds more surface area for the aluminum and guide rail for the push pin.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am sure if people use a higher gas setting then what is needed for the rifle it will bash its self to death.  The Keltec RFB had issues with stuff breaking if using to much gas from what I read.
View Quote
The difference being that the RFB could be tuned for minimal gas and still function. The adjustment increments were also much finer.
The RFB has a good bit more carrier mass as well, so bolt speed doesn't have to be as high.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I am sure if people use a higher gas setting then what is needed for the rifle it will bash its self to death.  The Keltec RFB had issues with stuff breaking if using to much gas from what I read.  I personally have never found my .308 MDR unpleasant to shoot.  I fact I enjoy shooting my MDR.  There are plenty about the rifle I do in fact like, at the same time there is plenty I don’t like and would change if I could.  The push pins would be the first. I don’t like how it uses a c-clip and how the rear pin walks out.  I also don’t like the taper of the pins sitting below the surface of the  receiver. I also dislike the magazine release function.  They way it works adds drag and pressure on the magazine latch because the cross pin twists at a angle because they use a flat price of metal to side between plastic and a ramp in the magazine release.

If there is anything I can say, is I am great full that InRange and Garand thumb gave the rifle a review.   I really feel if they have not done there review, DT would still be saying how great the rifle is and everyone else are just crap.  At this point they are now at least fixing the fuckups to better the rifle.  Maybe not as great as a fix as I would like, but forward progress.

Personally for the cracked rails, there appears to be more meat they could add to the rails.  On top of that, I personally would have made the push pin location thicker and wider. Drilled a bigger hole in the receiver and shrink fit the rail into the Aft push pin location.  This adds more surface area for the aluminum and guide rail for the push pin.
View Quote
Couldn't agree more about the change after in-range and gt did their reviews and made the failures VERY public.

I thought they could have and should have added material around the pin hole as well. All I can assume is that would mean a new mim mold or more machining and waste in making them. Either way more $$$. They took the easy, bandaid way out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Before it’s all set and done...a lot of other parts will be “upgraded” especially on the .308.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I really want to like this firearm but it seems I will continue to wait just a little longer to see if things are truly ironed out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Finally got an RMA, thanks to those of you who recommended contacting Megan directly.

So while I've filled out the customer concern form, I'd also like to specifically request that all of the "updates" are done to this rifle.  Mine has only the first 6 position gas plug that was sent initially to original owners, and no other updates.

What should I be asking for?  Particularly since my only problem is failure to extract.  When it did work, before leaving every case stuck in the chamber even on setting 1 (and the bolt not traveling far enough to strip a new round), it worked fine.  Fed, extracted and ejected as I would expect it to.

So I definitely want the extractor upgrade.  Is there anything else I should be asking for?
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#29]
So my friend that had one of the early guns...even after all the 2019 updates...he still had issues...just FYI...with his early 308 gun...

2019 updates should have:

Gas Plug
Extractor
Chute Spring Buffer

You want them to also inspect the frame rails as DT have released thicker ones...
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So my friend that had one of the early guns...even after all the 2019 updates...he still had issues...just FYI...with his early 308 gun...

2019 updates should have:

Gas Plug
Extractor
Chute Spring Buffer

You want them to also inspect the frame rails as DT have released thicker ones...
View Quote
Understood.  I just want to get the most up to date version I can before I go all WECSOG on it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Make sure you all get your ejection chute upgrades by 12/31/2019...

Per DT:

This offer is available until 12/31/2019.

Also inside the new rifles...it shows that the MDR has all the current upgrades and all...but then...it is also written that other enhanced parts are in the works...wonder what else needs "enhanced".
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#32]
"Enhanced" = actually functional.

"Look at all the enhancements and upgrades we've made to our broke ass rifle!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Enhanced" = actually less dysfunctional.

"Look at all the enhancements and upgrades we've made to our broke ass rifle!"
View Quote
FIFY...
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neat!  --I obviously haven't found a field-stripped image of one, yet.  Carrier group seemed massy at SHOT, so I assumed.  Plus the Galil & all their other bullpups are long stroke.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Neat!  --I obviously haven't found a field-stripped image of one, yet.  Carrier group seemed massy at SHOT, so I assumed.  Plus the Galil & all their other bullpups are long stroke.
View Quote
Their newest rifle the Carmel is also short stroke seems they are drifting more that direction nowadays.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#36]
My LGD has 3 on his rack, 2 556 and 1 308, held the 308 yesterday, beautiful firearm, nice balance, think that one was 2900.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My LGD has 3 on his rack, 2 556 and 1 308, held the 308 yesterday, beautiful firearm, nice balance, think that one was 2900.
View Quote
It really does feel nice shouldered, other than the insanely high tang. $2900 is
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It really does feel nice shouldered, other than the insanely high tang. $2900 is
View Quote
Yea, I'll put out 1700 for a MP5 clone but for a battle rifle I can't seem to justify it in my pea brain.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
$2900...for a gun that MSRPs from DT direct $2500...your LGS is smokin' weed...
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone know how long federal asset seizures take? Fed court filing from July shows the feds want to take DT’s property along with a bunch of other stuff for the Kingston group defrauding the gov out of a half billion with a biofuel scam.

Legal document at the link I’m on a phone I’m sure someone can extract and post it here if need be plus pics of the 1995 w Alexander street, west valley Utah facilities aka DT.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2019/07/19/look-some-businesses/

Edit: asset #32
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1995+Alexander+St,+West+Valley+City,+UT+84119/@40.7187923,-111.9445174,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x87528b53dc900e3b:0x912158cf4c01c51f
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#41]
I thought I read that the building is owned by a Kingston affiliated group or person but dt just leases it. Technically not going after DT or their equipment, just their landlord and building.

Could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I thought I read that the building is owned by a Kingston affiliated group or person but dt just leases it. Technically not going after DT or their equipment, just their landlord and building.

Could be wrong though.
View Quote
That could be the case too.

All I found was sources from that one news source. A earlier article from months before that during the trial of the Kingston’s talked about some of their self promotional videos meant for their congregation showing all of their business assets showed DT. Be interesting to find out more about the situation either way if anyone has it. Intrigue, fraud, big dollar amounts, foreign connections to turkey, a dirty LEOs fed/local maybe both warning the Kingston’s of the upcoming raid, an ominous nickname of the group “The Order”. Interesting stuff.

Best case scenario if they are just leasing and not intimately involved that’s gotta be a huge pain in the ass finding then moving to a new facility.
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#43]
ES Tactical now has the 450 Bushmaster conversion as well as the 6.5 Creedmoore available for the MDR.
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Could be wrong though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Could be wrong though.
Desert Tech's connection to the Kingston clan is more than just a landlord or building. Desert Tech is shown as an asset of the Davis Cooperative Society (the order). Nick Young's uncle is Paul Eldon Kingston, the leader of the Kingston clan. Nick Young, speaking from the church pulpit (in video secretly recorded) self identifies himself as a "numbered man" (meaning he's in the hierarchical order of the clan), further Nick himself gave an on the record interview to southern poverty law center, in which,
Young declined to comment when asked if he practices polygamy. Intelligence Report then read the names of women believed to be his wives — four in all.

“Okay, I have one legal wife,” he said. “But I do have children with other women.”

Asked if two women named were in fact his first cousins, Young paused, finally replying, “I guess I’m curious as to what you’re trying to get at here.”

Before the call ended, Young insisted that he “didn’t admit to any kind of incest or anything.” When Intelligence Report inquired if Young thought there was anything wrong with first cousins getting married, Young opined that such issues were between the individuals involved and God.

Nevertheless, former members of The Order say that incest and racism are inextricably linked in The Order’s teachings.
That said, I doubt the DOJ would go after DT for the biofuel scam. However I wouldn't put it past the govt to do so given brazenness of the RIN scam and the drama that followed throughout the investigation...
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah should have explained further. I knew dt at least had some affiliation with that group but from what I read the .gov is only going after the building DT is in But not DT specifically at this time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Desert Tech's connection to the Kingston clan is more than just a landlord or building. Desert Tech is shown as an asset of the Davis Cooperative Society (the order). Nick Young's uncle is Paul Eldon Kingston, the leader of the Kingston clan. Nick Young, speaking from the church pulpit (in video secretly recorded) self identifies himself as a "numbered man" (meaning he's in the hierarchical order of the clan), further Nick himself gave an on the record interview to southern poverty law center, in which,

That said, I doubt the DOJ would go after DT for the biofuel scam. However I wouldn't put it past the govt to do so given brazenness of the RIN scam and the drama that followed throughout the investigation...
View Quote
Given the dollar amount I don’t see why they wouldn’t. The list of things they are going after 53 properties besides the fake bio diesel plant ranging from Utah, Az, Ca, Beleze, 5 cars including a Lamborghini and Bugatti, and foreign assets in turkey and Ireland.

Sucks that it’s Bloomberg but interesting write up covering The Orders history, the scam, the foreign entanglements,attempts to intimidate witnesses cult practices, corrupt officials, how idiotically government green energy schemes are run (for example a scammer who got fed money for “making” biodiesel after just sending the EPA a picture of a fuel plant he found online), etc.

F bloomberg but a good read
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#48]
FedEx just delivered my rifle back to me today. I'll try and run some rounds through it this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Well I got out today. I'm pretty pleased. The gun ran flawlessly, unsuppressed, for 200 rounds of DAG, MEN, and PPU 147 grain. After sighting in the Steiner, ringing plates from 100 too 400 was easy peesy.

Obviously one successful range trip doesn't mean a heck of a lot, but this is the first time I've had a trouble free session with it so I'm optimistic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#50]
sweet!
Page / 74
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top