Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 74
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I had an accountant from DT contact me stating they have changed banks and the check I received has been voided. He said a new check is in the mail.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had an accountant from DT contact me stating they have changed banks and the check I received has been voided. He said a new check is in the mail.
View Quote
Hmmm that's, well just interesting.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Huh.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#4]
And another year is in the books without a MDR.

Good thing life gives us an unlimited supply of those.

Not shitting on the MDR, it is what it is at this point.  The tavor 7 will probably have aftermarket support before the pre-order guys receive their MDR though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Holy crap.

Honestly at this point I'd have a lawyer contact them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@cowboywubwub
It's January bro!
View Quote
Not gonna lie, I'm having trouble thinking of titles that aren't gonna get me in trouble for shitposting in a technical forum. I'll do my best, and if anybody has January title suggestions, throw em at me.

I wonder if if/when DT gets their act together, they'll do a .224 Valkyrie? 6.8 SPC was on the original plans so it's not too far off base.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
It's January and progress is still frozen?
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s January and the checks are voided.

On a more technical note, I’m sure the new check is fine.

I’m interested in seeing more accuracy reviews of this rifle. I hope to hear from more users over this next year.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not gonna lie, I'm having trouble thinking of titles that aren't gonna get me in trouble for shitposting in a technical forum. I'll do my best, and if anybody has January title suggestions, throw em at me.

I wonder if if/when DT gets their act together, they'll do a .224 Valkyrie? 6.8 SPC was on the original plans so it's not too far off base.
View Quote
Given that the Atrax thread got shut down for a lot less, I'm surprised this is still breathing.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Think I got it. I do hope this all gets sorted out this year. I'd love to have an MDR-C or at least a .223 full size gun. I'm not much for battle rifles, nor do I have a lot of use for long range semi autos, so the carbines are what I'd really like to get a chance to try out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Given that the Atrax thread got shut down for a lot less, I'm surprised this is still breathing.
View Quote
Is that where that went? Oh well, Guess we'll see how long this lasts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Think I got it. I do hope this all gets sorted out this year. I'd love to have an MDR-C or at least a .223 full size gun. I'm not much for battle rifles, nor do I have a lot of use for long range semi autos, so the carbines are what I'd really like to get a chance to try out.
View Quote
From comments made by DT over on the other forum, the "MDR-C" is going to be a conversion kit that may be purchased to turn a regular MDR into the SBR.  IIRC, they made the comment that they were not planning on releasing for civilian sale any "from the factory" NFA rifles.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Just got another email from DT about further delays, and this a month or so after they changed my February 2018 expected ship date forwards to January 2018:

Our November 2017 update stated that our expectation was to ship a small batch or two of MDR’s prior to February and then move to high volume production in late February 2018.

Shortly after this update went out, we received news from our MIM supplier stating that they were able to speed up the schedule of the MDR side panels, allowing a sooner than expected ramp up. This information was not announced publicly but was released to our customers on the direct pre-order list and many of our dealers.

Most recently, a situation beyond the control of Desert Tech and our MIM supplier arose that postponed the time line of the December batch. The issue lies with the foreign government where our MIM supplier is located.  It has recently instated more stringent export regulations on firearms parts.  The added scrutiny put a freeze on firearm parts being exported from the country, requiring our MIM supplier to jump through additional, unforeseen hoops of bureaucratic regulation to export firearm parts to the US. These new regulations were not unique to Desert Tech and affected many U.S. Firearms manufacturers.

Over the past few weeks, Desert Tech teamed up with our MIM supplier and several large U.S. firearms manufacturers to present a case to the foreign government, requesting relief from these added regulations. Thankfully, with the help of all involved, their government ruled in our favor, has released the parts and noted additional considerations will be made in future regulations.

These parts were scheduled to arrive in December. We now expect they will arrive by the end of next week (January 12th).

While we await the arrival of these parts, MDRs are being assembled (see attached pictures and video on our Facebook page) and are only waiting on these parts for final testing. Once the parts arrive, they will be finished, installed and tested in the assembled MDR’s, then packed & shipped.

We are hopeful that our next shipments will begin in late January and that we will transition to high volume by the end of February.

Our internal goal is to have all MDR .308 Rifle preorders filled before the end of April 2018.

On another note.

I’m Super excited to inform you that our testing of the .223 MDR is on track and we remain hopeful to meet our current timeline. We will have fully functioning .223 MDR’s at Shot Show Range Day; along with a couple of surprises in our booth that will add even more excitement to the MDR.

If you are going to Shot Show, stop by our booth (#31502). If not, stay up to date via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and talk to your local Desert Tech Dealer for the latest MDR info.

Sincerely,

Carson Jenkins
Director of Marketing
Desert Tech LLC
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Holy crap.

Honestly at this point I'd have a lawyer contact them.
View Quote
Nah not yet, I received the new check today.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 3:21:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just got another email from DT about further delays, and this a month or so after they changed my February 2018 expected ship date forwards to January 2018:
View Quote
They purchase parts from outside the US?
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Now we have the question of what country they get their MIM parts from.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Maybe it’s been said already...

MDR = The “new Tool album” of firearms
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought they stated that they were making those parts that were missing in house since they had issues with the MIM supplier? It's in one of their statements that they would be making them in house and shipping the rifles.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My grandfather, Rest In Piece, taught me this important lesson as soon as I was old enough to hear and remember it: If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Seems like the folks at DT should have had a better grandfather to teach them such important life lessons, too? If making the parts in house is an option, at all, they should just keep doing so. Even if it takes longer and costs more to make that part that way - better safe, than sorry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://deserttech.com/blog/november-mdr-update-shipping-dates-and-queue-information/

Dear Valued Customers,
It is great to see the positive reviews on the initial shipments of MDR’s. We have appreciated all the feedback from those of you who have received your MDR’s. Unfortunately, since we began shipping, we have unexpectedly had to push out the MDR delivery dates for most of you. The reason for the most recent delay is a problem with the supply of the MDR’s ejection panels (which are metal injection molded) the parts did not meet our specifications. We were counting on these for high volume production. Our MIM vendor is a World Class MIM supplier that provides parts to several fine firearms manufactures and they have come up with a solution that should produce good panels, but unfortunately it will take approximately three months before we can expect the tool changes to come online and producing good parts for us in large quantities.

In the mean time we have been machining these panels in-house so that we can continue to ship MDR’s. The panels are very complex parts to machine and take a lot longer than any other MDR part to produce. Making the panels in-house has constrained our current production run rate for the panels severely until the MIM panels arrive in February. As it stands now, we expect to ship two more small batches (or one medium sized batch) prior to high volume production in February. We are working hard to optimize the machining of the panels in hopes of cutting our run time in half which would allow us to double the pre-February batch sizes. We will post another update when we have accomplished this. Once we start receiving large quantities of MIM panels in February, our production run rate will increase by 8 to 10 times after that. With this unexpected production constraint, we do not expect the current backlog of .308 & .223’s to be fully caught up until around May or June of 2018. For those who have .223 rifles on order we will provide an expected timeline for you by the end of next week. Once we establish this timeline for the .223’s, we will send all customers with MDR orders in the queue an e-mail with your updated expected ship date.

Another note about the MDR: Based on the feedback from our MDR customers who are running suppressors, we are developing a fully adjustable gas valve that will be available in the future as an optional accessory. The new gas valve will drop into the current gas block of all production MDR’s. This will allow suppressor users that desire to fine tune their MDR for specific suppressors the ability to do so.

Sincerely

Nicholas Young
I've got to go update the title again.
My grandfather, Rest In Piece, taught me this important lesson as soon as I was old enough to hear and remember it: If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Seems like the folks at DT should have had a better grandfather to teach them such important life lessons, too? If making the parts in house is an option, at all, they should just keep doing so. Even if it takes longer and costs more to make that part that way - better safe, than sorry.
If you look at the DT response, he says they will be making them in house until the MIM supplier comes online.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I thought they stated that they were making those parts that were missing in house since they had issues with the MIM supplier? It's in one of their statements that they would be making them in house and shipping the rifles.
View Quote
They were going to machine as many as they could in house until the min parts showed up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They were going to machine as many as they could in house until the min parts showed up.
View Quote
The MIM parts haven't showed up, so they should still be making the parts then. It's not like they're supplying a mil contract with 900,000 guns, it's just a very small number of guns. Has anyone got one with a machined part?
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I think all of the ones currently out are machined.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i was thinking more like how long it took Dr. Dre after 2001
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#25]
@sdrake100 and all else who may have missed it, here's the Facebook update for the month. I didn't see a link or the copypasta so here it is (maybe again if I'm blind).

MDR shipping update January 5, 2018
Dear Valued Customers,

Our November 2017 update stated that our expectation was to ship a small batch or two of MDR’s prior to February and then move to high volume production in late February 2018.
Shortly after this update went out, we received news from our MIM supplier stating that they were able to speed up the schedule of the MDR side panels, allowing a sooner than expected ramp up. This information was not announced publicly but was released to our customers on the direct pre-order list and many of our dealers.

Most recently, a situation beyond the control of Desert Tech and our MIM supplier arose that postponed the time line of the December batch. The issue lies with the foreign government where our MIM supplier is located. It has recently instated more stringent export regulations on firearms parts. The added scrutiny put a freeze on firearm parts being exported from the country, requiring our MIM supplier to jump through additional, unforeseen hoops of bureaucratic regulation to export firearm parts to the US. These new regulations were not unique to Desert Tech and affected many U.S. Firearms manufacturers.

Over the past few weeks, Desert Tech teamed up with our MIM supplier and several large U.S. firearms manufacturers to present a case to the foreign government, requesting relief from these added regulations. Thankfully, with the help of all involved, their government ruled in our favor, has released the parts and noted additional considerations will be made in future regulations.
These parts were scheduled to arrive in December. We now expect they will arrive by the end of next week (January 12th).
While we await the arrival of these parts, MDRs are being assembled and are only waiting on these parts for final testing. Once the parts arrive, they will be finished, installed and tested in the assembled MDR’s, then packed & shipped.

We are hopeful that our next shipments will begin in late January and that we will transition to high volume by the end of February.
Our internal goal is to have all MDR .308 Rifle preorders filled before the end of April 2018.

On another note.

I’m Super excited to inform you that our testing of the .223 MDR is on track and we remain hopeful to meet our current timeline. We will have fully functioning .223 MDR’s at Shot Show Range Day; along with a couple of surprises in our booth that will add even more excitement to the MDR.

If you are going to Shot Show, stop by our booth (#31502). If not, stay up to date via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and talk to your local Desert Tech Dealer for the latest MDR info.

Sincerely,
Carson Jenkins
Director of Marketing
Desert Tech LLC
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#26]
DT now has resorted to outsource parts OUTSIDE the US...screw this platform now...sorry...DT is cutting corners left and right.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#27]
This is what happens when the maker of the world’s best and slickest bolt-action bullpup decides it would be a good idea to branch out into a market that it has no business being in. Greedy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#28]
and incompetence
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The main reason they aren't shipping very many MDR's is because they can't get them to run right.  The MIM thing is an excuse because they can't work bugs out of the design.
View Quote
Nice avatar.

To your post, only a fool would think otherwise.  Everything else is smokescreen and misdirection.
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The main reason they aren't shipping very many MDR's is because they can't get them to run right.  The MIM thing is an excuse because they can't work bugs out of the design.
View Quote
It would be so much better if they would just say that, the truth is always better than making up BS excuses.
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I've been busy with work and a 7mm SAUM bolt gun.  It's crazy to see nothing has changed.  It seems like 5 guys have a MDR, another few returned them, and there are still supplier problems.  They cannot pay bills it's that easy.  It's bizarre that they changed bank accounts while handing out refunds from said account. I'm sure there's a reason and it's probably not an innocent reason.  I'm glad I didn't drop preorder money on this conflagration known as DT and the MDR.

Has the service to their bolt customers been affected too?I used to want one but the whole MDR fiasco makes me want to stay far far away.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Their FB says they finally got their foreign-made MIM parts in (doesn’t that phrase just scream quality), and can presumably now ship out more MDRs. They may even get into the double digits this shipment from the look of the picture, potentially exponentially raising the number of MDRs in the wild.

At least until “the parts were out of spec, two more weeks, now featuring more international espionage and intrigue!”
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Their FB says they finally got their foreign-made MIM parts in (doesn’t that phrase just scream quality), and can presumably now ship out more MDRs. They may even get into the double digits this shipment from the look of the picture, potentially exponentially raising the number of MDRs in the wild.

At least until “the parts were out of spec, two more weeks, now featuring more international espionage and intrigue!”
View Quote
If the foreign parts was the only issue in question that wouldn’t bother me at all. Many parts or in some cases total firearms are farmed out. The Philippines and Brazil both are big at farming 1911 parts, frames and sometimes whole pistols with another companies roll mark on them. The Japanese build Winchester’s and many of the weatherby rifles too if I recall correctly. The m1a from Springfield armory has a cast receiver that is foreign produced I believe in Canada. Foreign isn’t  synonymous with shit just as domestic doesnt mean quality.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've been busy with work and a 7mm SAUM bolt gun.  It's crazy to see nothing has changed.  It seems like 5 guys have a MDR, another few returned them, and there are still supplier problems.  They cannot pay bills it's that easy.  It's bizarre that they changed bank accounts while handing out refunds from said account. I'm sure there's a reason and it's probably not an innocent reason.  I'm glad I didn't drop preorder money on this conflagration known as DT and the MDR.

Has the service to their bolt customers been affected too?I used to want one but the whole MDR fiasco makes me want to stay far far away.
View Quote
I had the padding on the cheek rest on my almost out of warranty SRS start to fall apart a month ago. Sent the warranty dept an email with pic and got a tracking label for a new one they sent the same day.  No complaints here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If the foreign parts was the only issue in question that wouldn’t bother me at all. Many parts or in some cases total firearms are farmed out. The Philippines and Brazil both are big at farming 1911 parts, frames and sometimes whole pistols with another companies roll mark on them. The Japanese build Winchester’s and many of the weatherby rifles too if I recall correctly. The m1a from Springfield armory has a cast receiver that is foreign produced I believe in Canada. Foreign isn’t  synonymous with shit just as domestic doesnt mean quality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m mostly giving them shit, I don’t really care if their ejection chute thing is MIM, though I know a lot will. I own a lot of firearms that have more critical MIM components, as you’ve listed above.

It’ll be interesting to see what their new excuse is for production delays, production numbers, and reliability issues are in the coming days. Industrial espionage by IWI to sell more of their ‘objectively inferior’ Tavor?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I’m mostly giving them shit, I don’t really care if their ejection chute thing is MIM, though I know a lot will. I own a lot of firearms that have more critical MIM components, as you’ve listed above.

It’ll be interesting to see what their new excuse is for production delays, production numbers, and reliability issues are in the coming days. Industrial espionage by IWI to sell more of their ‘objectively inferior’ Tavor?
View Quote
Haha that just gave me the mental image of them posting the “the jews did this” gif meme.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Considering the guy who started stirring things up in that thread has been a major troll through this forum for at least a year, I was shocked that they shut the thread down rather than just locking him out of this forum.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 1:48:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Tavor 7 has been hitting @ 2moa with factory ammo at SHOT. More time behind the gun and finding a good load or hand loading will get that down to 1moa.

Looks to be competitive. Has some great features as well.

I think the market is going to pass DT by if it hits the shelves in any kind of decent production numbers and doesn't have teething issues.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Yea, I think DT knows if they are beat to the market by a big name like iwi it will be very problematic for them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yea, I think DT knows if they are beat to the market by a big name like iwi it will be very problematic for them.
View Quote
I like options. I wanted to see the DT succeed. I didn't ever think it was going to go the way it did. I wanted one but was not going to be on the initial run. I've bought too many things in my life to have the first of it's kind , and wound up having problems due to teething issues that were usually worked out in later models. I've always been impressed with the DT bolt action guns.

After this fiasco, I don't know if I'd want one, I'd have to see the follow up after a couple of years and see what's going on. It's sort of pissed me off to see how they've treated customers. I grew up in sales and it's totally avoidable.

On another note, I know it's still cold in a lot of the country, but has the guy that posted earlier, or any other regular Joe been able to shoot any groups with match ammo through their DTs?

At this point it's going to have to shoot cloverleafs, but if it does, it's still in the game.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yea, I think DT knows if they are beat to the market by a big name like iwi it will be is very problematic for them.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#43]
The thing with the MDR is that:

1. They seem to have made it with 'crowd-funding' (where they used peoples' pre-order money as interest free loans to finance its development). That would be fine, if they were open about it.
2. After getting the money, they pushed back its delivery by years, with a different excuse every month, while changing its specifications.
3. The CEO of the company started writing literal troll posts on forums (complete with mistakes in basic spelling and grammar).
4. When they finally produced and released about 10 of the rifles - it turned out they were using their customers as beta-testers and quality control inspectors, as they all needed to be sent back for modifications at one point or  another.
5. Maybe a year from now, when they finally get all the beta-testing out the way (using their customers as guinea pigs to check for faults along the way), it will become a decent option.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I like options. I wanted to see the DT succeed. I didn't ever think it was going to go the way it did. I wanted one but was not going to be on the initial run. I've bought too many things in my life to have the first of it's kind , and wound up having problems due to teething issues that were usually worked out in later models. I've always been impressed with the DT bolt action guns.

After this fiasco, I don't know if I'd want one, I'd have to see the follow up after a couple of years and see what's going on. It's sort of pissed me off to see how they've treated customers. I grew up in sales and it's totally avoidable.

On another note, I know it's still cold in a lot of the country, but has the guy that posted earlier, or any other regular Joe been able to shoot any groups with match ammo through their DTs?

At this point it's going to have to shoot cloverleafs, but if it does, it's still in the game.
View Quote
It seems that there are some positive outlooks on the mdr recently on the other forum.

The question that I have though is much like you brought up about what will things be like for this gun in the years ahead.

The biggest selling point for their new competitor is that I know that my $2000+ will be reliable and last forever or I can fall back on customer service.

With DT I just dont know what they really can do to repair the damage that has been done other than to let time pass. In time they can repair their reputation, but in the meantime the MDR will age and budgets will be spent on IWI just because people could actual stumble upon IWI's products at a gun store.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It seems that there are some positive outlooks on the mdr recently on the other forum.

The question that I have though is much like you brought up about what will things be like for this gun in the years ahead.

The biggest selling point for their new competitor is that I know that my $2000+ will be reliable and last forever or I can fall back on customer service.

With DT I just dont know what they really can do to repair the damage that has been done other than to let time pass. In time they can repair their reputation, but in the meantime the MDR will age and budgets will be spent on IWI just because people could actual stumble upon IWI's products at a gun store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a reliably accurate number on total MDRs delivered ?

It would be interesting to track that vs the Tavor 7 once it hits the shelves.

Of course I want to see regular guys shooting the Tavor 7 for accuracy rather than writers or reps, just like I do with the MDR. Preferably by members here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#46]
At this point, EVEN IF Desert Tech fixes the issues with their MDR, I think the best it can hope for is to be the Betamax of the old Betamax/VHS wars. Very slightly better, at significantly higher cost.

Even if they fix everything and deliver the exact rifle they promised, relative to the Tavor 7 it’ll just be a fraction of a pound lighter, a fraction of an MOA more accurate, but with a price tag >$500 higher.

Given IWI is holding firm with their early ‘18 release date as of ShotShow, and given their track record for producing high volume and high quality military-grade weaponry, I feel DT’s goose is cooked here and the writing is on the wall.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
At this point, EVEN IF Desert Tech fixes the issues with their MDR, I think the best it can hope for is to be the Betamax of the old Betamax/VHS wars. Very slightly better, at significantly higher cost.

Even if they fix everything and deliver the exact rifle they promised, relative to the Tavor 7 it’ll just be a fraction of a pound lighter, a fraction of an MOA more accurate, but with a price tag >$500 higher.

Given IWI is holding firm with their early ‘18 release date as of ShotShow, and given their track record for producing high volume and high quality military-grade weaponry, I feel DT’s goose is cooked here and the writing is on the wall.
View Quote
Yeah, I think once the Tavor 7 hits, and people see they're out, there will be a ton of people looking for refunds from DT. I've been in sales my whole life, was selling furniture at my dad's store when I was in 5th grade. People are hot to buy for a short time. If you don't sell them then, you are going to usually lose that sale. When that desire comes back to them, they won't usually look to you again. If you take their money and fail to deliver, as soon as a similar option they can get RIGHT NOW comes along, they will go to it. They will justify a higher price, or lesser quality, or fewer features, because they want it right this minute and are tired of waiting.

It's like paying for a steak at 5pm that should be there in an hour, and you find out you aren't going to get it until 11pm. If somebody has a hamburger and fries that you can get at 9pm, you'll get your steak money back and get that hamburger plate. You wanted steak, but your real damned hungry and there's a hamburger right in front of your face. You're eating that burger.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
I like options too and hope it comes out and so does the f90. That way we get more bull pup options but this has been frustrating to say the least. That said if you get one depending on the impact from this it could be very collectible in the future.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#49]
I like options too, that's why my SAR is sitting in my safe waiting to be sold.  While the AUG is kitted up ready to go...

I'm still holding out for the MDR, I'm not in a hurry.  There is simply nothing else like it out there...
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 1:14:26 AM EDT
[#50]
At this point how many of these things are in the wild (ie in customers hands, not being returned)
Page / 74
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top