Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2021 7:00:51 AM EDT
Dems introduce bill to ban the sell and possession of silencers.

MAGAZINE BAN & SILENCER BAN INTRODUCED!!!

CD
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#2]
This is brilliant. I’m sure anyone wanting to commit a crime with a silencer is upset they can no longer get fingerprinted, pass a background check, and wait 5 months before getting their silencer and then committing the crime.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#3]
This tool Menendez has introduced this at least once before. There must be a huge problem with silencer-aided crime in New Jersey, right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s not like they’re aren’t heavily regulated and taxed already. Or maybe I missed something on the last six my trusts have purchased?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#5]
They should also ban silencers on all motor vehicles.  Loud pipes save lives.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Why do we always get a fucking video with some slapdick yammering on? Is it that difficult to find a news article?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

This is my new standard response. I don't give a flying fuck. I will personally invite Biden, bob the fake Mexican, or any of their boot licking goons to my house. Fuck all of them.

Crank up taxes, lock down businesses, pack the court, executive fiat ban all guns and knives and pointy sticks, lock up white people, etc.  I am over it.  Just drive the bus off the cliff already.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is my new standard response. I don't give a flying fuck. I will personally invite Biden, bob the fake Mexican, or any of their boot licking goons to my house. Fuck all of them.

Crank up taxes, lock down businesses, pack the court, executive fiat ban all guns and knives and pointy sticks, lock up white people, etc.  I am over it.  Just drive the bus off the cliff already.
View Quote

You’re not wrong
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#11]
The funny thing is biden said on his web site that he wanted to make all ARs NFA items because NFA items are rarely used in crimes because they are so highly regulated. (He actually articulated that point) Now before he suckers anybody into registering their ARs he's already going after other NFA items. They're showing us their cards.
I came here to the silencer forum to look for threads on this subject because I just heard about this like an hour ago.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The funny thing is biden said on his web site that he wanted to make all ARs NFA items because NFA items are rarely used in crimes because they are so highly regulated. (He actually articulated that point) Now before he suckers anybody into registering their ARs he's already going after other NFA items. They're showing us their cards.
I came here to the silencer forum to look for threads on this subject because I just heard about this like an hour ago.
View Quote

Menendez just wants to confiscate all the silencers so he can store them in his prison wallet.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#13]
They are taking advantage of their current political advantage and throwing all their spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

Unfortunately, something will stick unless we also go all out to stop them.  I'm seeing a lot of complacency in the gun community right now. Folks are very quick to dismiss this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They are taking advantage of their current political advantage and throwing all their spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

Unfortunately, something will stick unless we also go all out to stop them.  I'm seeing a lot of complacency in the gun community right now. Folks are very quick to dismiss this stuff.
View Quote

I don’t think it’s complacency.  It’s just that there’s no value in going full hair fire red alert every time one of these bills come out, because they come out multiple time every year.  There aren’t unlimited resources to fight every bill someone wrote to get their name in the news.  Better to focus the fight on ones that have a slight chance than on those that have no chance.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not too worried about this one because its been tried before and I don't see it getting any more traction then its gotten in the past? There simply isn't a good argument to be made for banning them.

I'm more concerned about the proposed change to the tax for anything class 3. That one seems slightly more plausible to get passed and if it does, I think it will basically have the same effect and kill the suppressor market even though their real target is braced "pistols" and SBR's.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why do we always get a fucking video with some slapdick yammering on? Is it that difficult to find a news article?
View Quote

Absolutely.  I can rant and rave on my own and don't need to watch someone on YouTube do the same.

A succinct summary is fine.  8+ minutes of some guy espousing whatever he feels like is a bit much IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Fraud president.  I also don't listen to criminal pedophiles.

If you like your suppressor you can keep your suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is brilliant. I’m sure anyone wanting to commit a crime with a silencer is upset they can no longer get fingerprinted, pass a background check, and wait 5 months before getting their silencer and then committing the crime.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm copying your homework.  Will be using this quote again for sure.

Quoted:
Fraud president.  I also don't listen to criminal pedophiles.

If you like your suppressor you can keep your suppressor.

Ha!
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:43:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They could ban popcorn if they could get the votes.  

It wouldn't make it constitutional or morally right.  It wouldn't guarantee it to stand up in court.  The Silencers protect hearing, they stop noise pollution.  They are required in some countries in Europe.  Over the counter sold in others.  It's a joke to ban silencers.  They might as well ban steel toed shoes or eye or ear protectors.
View Quote

Exactly why I don't see it getting any traction. The libtards have way too many other BS laws and handouts to try and push through, this isn't even in their top 20. Probably not even in their top 50. Now if suppressors start showing up in mass shootings, all bets are off but I only know of 1 that involved the use of a suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#21]
With enemy democrat terrorists controlling all branches of government....all branches YES.    Anything is possible and they will stop at nothing to completely disarm law abiding Americans as that is the intended purpose.  If that happens, or better yet, if we let it happen.....we are all doomed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Sell back my suppressors, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Menendez is also a child rapist, who was supplied with underage girls in return for political favors.

A shame a family member didn't blast 200 rounds out of a can, then use the 600 F surface temperature to make sure he never raped anyone again.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Menendez just wants to confiscate all the silencers so he can store them in his prison wallet.
View Quote

Made my Socom 762 RC real nervous. The mini cans arent too stressed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:03:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They should also ban silencers on all motor vehicles.  Loud pipes save lives.
View Quote

Amen!  They need to add some noise makers to those damn Priuses too! I hate when them EV vehicles sneak up on me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top