Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2019 4:49:44 PM EDT
I picked up two ammo cans of 300 rds of Winchester 38spl for $194. Didn't see the deal online.

Seems like a pretty good deal for Winchester brass 38spl and an ammo can.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Field and Stream (I know, I know ... Dick's ... but I was killing time) had boxes of 50 Winchester 38 Special on sale for around $15.  About the same per round, maybe a little less, but no ammo cans.  I picked up several boxes.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Well, the price per round is certainly lower, but I would much rather put full-metal jacketed Winchester ammo through my rifle than unjacketed lead round nose PPU.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well, the price per round is certainly lower, but I would much rather put full-metal jacketed Winchester ammo through my rifle than unjacketed lead round nose PPU.
View Quote
I was just gonna ask if the Academy rounds were LRN or FMJ. I  guess I'll grab some. Thanks for the heads up OP.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I just picked up the last can at the one nearest my house for 97 bucks. There's only one location left with four boxes. I might pick them up tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm just the opposite. I like the Lead RN's.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm just the opposite. I like the Lead RN's.
View Quote
I shoot suppressed, so I need that FMJ personally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top