Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2021 7:44:39 PM EDT

$299 for both the carrier and the kangaroo pouch triple magazine insert.

If you click around on the size and color options and reload the page you can sometimes get certain combinations to say In Stock after previously saying Sold Out. So their website may be glitchy.

Just remember that whether it says In Stock or Sold Out, that's for whatever product code is listed right above where the $299 price tag is listed, not necessarily for whatever color is shown on the image or whatever options you have selected in the drop down menu.

So if the picture is of a grey carrier and you have "MAS Grey" selected, but the item title above the price tag says "LBT-6094A-KIT-M5 MULTICAM", then the stock status displayed is for a medium multicam regardless of what color or size you currently have selected in the dropdown menu.

https://lbtinc.com/collections/sale/products/6094km5

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can't get it to show you the color/size combination you want, try selecting your desired color first and then clicking back and forth on the size.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm 6'6" and 260lbs.  Would the large fit me?
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Carrier size is based on plate size.  If you wear large plates you order a large carrier.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Normally you should size your plate to your body, and then your carrier to your plates.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Sale is over. Sorry if you missed it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s now a multicam color. Damn I wanted woodland. Oh well. I picked one up. My favorite plate carrier hands down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top