Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2019 8:10:41 AM EDT
Does anyone have experience with the DRD Tactical Aptus Takedown Rifle? My buddy has their Paratus and loves it, I'm interested in the Aptus 5.56 version of the firearm.  From what I've read it uses a lot of standard AR parts, fire control group and bolt to name two... Any additional information about the rifle would be greatly appreciated.
http://drdtactical.com/product/aptus-rifle/
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
My nephew works part time for the guy who owns DRD Tactical................what do you want to know, and I can ask him. He has an Aptus and likes it alot
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been thinking of making a move on one for my collection... My buddy has a DRD Paratus, but I've never seen an Aptus or heard of anyone having ever shot one... I like ambi guns since I'm cross eye dominant and shoot both righty and lefty, but prefer lefty...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top