Link Posted: 11/24/2018 1:15:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's DM?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 5:38:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Diversified Machine. They make really nice solvent traps for form one silencers. Lots of sizes, materials, mounting options, ect.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Baffles? Never made one. Kinda want.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Baffles? Never made one. Kinda want.
View Quote
Didn't see any baffles :-( but I've never used DM before either.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Kudos to him for doing that even when he seems to always be swamped.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#7]
He can do cones and radials, but you have to email him.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#8]
If you buy something in stock from DM does it ship in a reasonable timeframe? Everyone seems pleased with his quality but it's not hard to find posts stating they had orders 6-8 months from placing to delivery. The 22 kit would be sweet, though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you buy something in stock from DM does it ship in a reasonable timeframe? Everyone seems pleased with his quality but it's not hard to find posts stating they had orders 6-8 months from placing to delivery. The 22 kit would be sweet, though.
View Quote
No, unfortunately it doesn't.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Depends on what you order. If it's in stock on the website, mine have always shipped within 2-3days. I placed an order on Black Friday and it shipped the following Wednesday. It also included a request for one of his OTB mounts, which are not on the website.

A custom order or full kit will probably take much longer.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I placed an online order and what I purchased was his normal stuff.  Date of order to date of received....35 days.  His site says shipping time can be delayed, and I wasn't in a hurry, so I waited.  It took an email to get the ball rolling.  Did I wait too long?  Maybe.  Is that good business?
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Depends on what you order. If it's in stock on the website, mine have always shipped within 2-3days. I placed an order on Black Friday and it shipped the following Wednesday. It also included a request for one of his OTB mounts, which are not on the website.

View Quote
Does he send out an email when he ships?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 1:29:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes, he is hit or miss, I have ordered several kits from him along with a few custom orders. He has always taken care of me, but he can be slow to ship and respond to emails.

James
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered a 22 titanium kit. Guess I should have done it when the code was active, but oh well. I have some other projects to tide me over but I bet it will make a nice can.

I assume it will work on a 5.7 as well. An aluminum can I might not chance it, but it might be fun to send some subsonic 5.7s from a ps90 (aka expensive 22s) downrange through a can. I guess for subs it wouldn't matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top