Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2017 7:06:04 AM EDT
I just want to double check I am buying the correct mounting:

I have the DM/ASR Tube and 556 ASR MAAD Muzzle Brake.

I'm looking at pictures on DM's website and on the SilencerCo website. DM's website looks like the Omega 300/Hybrid 46 in the picture but I'm not sure if that's the mount in the 1st picture will fit DMs tube and 556 brake.  Also the 2nd picture doesn't look like the ASR MAAD mount I see on silencerco's website, but it's labeled as MAAD ASR on gun broker? I that the same one? I'm very confused.

Link Posted: 12/13/2017 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The first two pictures are the MAAD module. It is not the ASR that you need.
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The mount that fits DM's ASR tube looks like your third picture. My ASR mount that fits that tube is SiCo PN AC824 and they labelled the bag HBB ASR Mount.  My understanding is the Harvester Big Bore, OMEGA 300, and Hybrid 46 all take the same ASR locking collar back end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top