Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2018 8:11:15 PM EDT
They have a site up and only appear to be selling Sig 55X stock adapters.  But it's them.
No longer in AZ.
I thought QC10 bought everything?
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 6:10:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
They have a site up and only appear to be selling Sig 55X stock adapters.  But it's them.
No longer in AZ.
View Quote
How much money did Jon Beaudry take for products that he never delivered?
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No longer in AZ.
I don't know.  
I remember that long thread by Red RX7 trying to get people their stuff. I also still have the pictures of Brooke.
My guess is he left with a lot of people's money.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting. I have a 9mm colt style lower I bought several years ago that I SBR’d. I don’t know what the real back story is with why he closed down or sold.

I wonder if he will deal with any past problems or parts he used to sell.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Interesting. I have a 9mm colt style lower I bought several years ago that I SBR’d. I don’t know what the real back story is with why he closed down or sold.

I wonder if he will deal with any past problems or parts he used to sell.
View Quote
Same here, colt style zombie lower, I kept calling and talking to him personally for about 3 months looking for a pictogram lower. I got tired of waiting and he offered me a zombie lower at a discount. Shipped it same day we got off the phone, I got it 2 days later at my ffl.
That was my only experience with him and I was surprised to hear about all the other deals he screwed people on.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe it got worse and worse over time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Hosed me out of something like $560 back at the end of '12. COC prevents me from saying much more.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Was there ever an explanation of what caused the issues? Overspending or what?
I'm tempted to give them a look for current parts but have natural reservations
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Was there ever an explanation of what caused the issues? Overspending or what?
I'm tempted to give them a look for current parts but have natural reservations
View Quote
DO NOT GIVE THAT GUY ANY OF YOUR MONEY
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I try never to buy anything if it is not available to ship.. So I was lucky to get my DDLES..  However kind of ashamed to have his company name on my AR9 due to the crap he pulled on many people.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]
DDLES is jons personal company.

what became known as QC10 was the partnership company, known as Sention that actually manufactured the AR9 lowers, barrels and rails. Sention sold the parts to DDLES and jon in turn sold those to the market. DDLES was sention's only customer.

there was a lawsuit filed by the partners and jon lost his part of sention. the partners took over and renamed it qc10.

everything else is very complicated and probably not suited for open discussion.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:44:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I got an early DDLES Colt style lower from very early production.  From ordering to receiving it at the FFL was about 2.5 months.
The longer he tried producing them, the longer delivery took or no delivery at all.
I guess I'm really lucky I got mine in fairly short order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top