Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2021 5:10:00 PM EDT
I threw in one shot with supers from the other video.  3 shots of subs and the can was just warm. 3 shots of supers and that biotch is to hot to touch.  Ignore the shot placement. I didn't sight this in from a rest and this mil spec trigger is not my friend. I most likely pulled those last two shots. 7.5 inch acme machine upper with black rifle arms enhanced firing pin. proprietary h3 buffer for the maxim cqb brace.  Gas blow back with the subs was not even noticeable. Gas in my face with the supers was pretty bad.  To my ear this is quieter than my 9mm pcc shooting subs.

deadair wolfman 7 62 subs vs super
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The hole in your blast baffle is going to get loved tenderly with those supers. :)
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The hole in your blast baffle is going to get loved tenderly with those supers. :)
View Quote

Meh, i ain't sweating it. I've got the recommended key micro brake. I might get a sandman S and leave it on this gun though because i don't think the sound difference between the two will matter with supers.  I'm going to shoot some subs in the short configuration and then decide. If it's still quiet in short than the sandman s will be plenty quiet.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I had a place where I could go shooting in my pajamas.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish I had a place where I could go shooting in my pajamas.
View Quote

LOL! right! I've only got a few acres, but i'm lucky enough to have a 100+ acre tree farm on one side of me and farmer fields and woods on the other.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top