Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2020 9:55:16 PM EDT
Who has one?

Anybody know how good their stuff is compared to the other mp5 builders?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them. At this point if you want a clone, just buy a PTR. There is no sense in paying boutique builder prices for a build when the PTR functions out of the box. The next iteration in price is a MKE if you don’t mind buying from Turkey. And if you want the Rolex and can afford it, find a HK SP5.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 1:31:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I've read good stuff about their 9mm ar stuff and they were using a mp5sd can on the integral suppressed versions of those.

I don't even know if they have managed to start the production of the mp5 clones.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've read good stuff about their 9mm ar stuff and they were using a mp5sd can on the integral suppressed versions of those.

I don't even know if they have managed to start the production of the mp5 clones.
View Quote
They in fact are building the mp5 clones. Buddy is looking at ordering an sd
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know they had announced it, just didn't know if they had actually started. From memory they were going to use a bunch of rcm parts and I think they were going to use lsc flats so if they can built it right it should be fine. They could be having someone else roll the flats too, don't know. I've never seen anyone post that they had one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know they had announced it, just didn't know if they had actually started. From memory they were going to use a bunch of rcm parts and I think they were going to use lsc flats so if they can built it right it should be fine. They could be having someone else roll the flats too, don't know. I've never seen anyone post that they had one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So overall those are quality parts?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:49:34 PM EDT
[#6]
For US made parts LSC makes the best 9mm flat, the other maker is Todd Bailey(not sure if anyone else is doing it yet, if they are they are not selling them publicly).

RCM is one of the better makers of US made parts. For a lot of builders they will mix stuff in. Some refurbished German parts, maybe some pof or mke parts etc. The B&T barrels are used by some higher end builders.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
We have started production of the MP5-SD's they are pretty much made to order. We dont make anything except the SD variety because as said above there are plenty of makers out there that are much larger operations that we cant compete with.  However the SD is where we shine. Any questions feel free to ask I'll be glad to answer
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We have started production of the MP5-SD's they are pretty much made to order. We dont make anything except the SD variety because as said above there are plenty of makers out there that are much larger operations that we cant compete with.  However the SD is where we shine. Any questions feel free to ask I'll be glad to answer
View Quote
Looks like you’ve got some time invested in them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Looks like you’ve got some time invested in them.
View Quote
Yes a lot of time in each one  
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:44:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

This thread needs more pictures.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#11]
@MrPlayer

Yours?  How do you like it?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@MrPlayer

Yours?  How do you like it?
View Quote
I love them, but I’m a member of D3LLC so my opinion is biased.
I was just sharing some gun pron.

For what it’s worth they are some the nicest feeling MP5s I’ve ever felt. Super smooth. They def don’t have “surplus parts” feel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top