Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2018 9:58:52 PM EDT
Has the release been pushed back? I’ve been waiting to get one of these, and thought they were supposed to be available this summer, yet here we are... any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
¯\_(?)_/¯
I have searched and found absolutely nothing official. Only a couple tweets by special people who apparently got some and are talking about how much they love them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for interest
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Our CZ sales rep told me late this year or early next. That was back in May, so who knows.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Been waiting for one for what feels like forever. Tag for updates. May just have to build a clone if is is going to be forever.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone know if the Micro's HBI handguard is the same as the one from HBI's Micro conversion kit?

And if so, what is the internal diameter of that handguard?
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone know if the Micro's HBI handguard is the same as the one from HBI's Micro conversion kit?

And if so, what is the internal diameter of that handguard?
View Quote
It's the same. And it'll clear cans up to 1.60".
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's the same. And it'll clear cans up to 1.60".
View Quote
Awesome. Thanks.

One last question: does the fake suppressor just twist off as usual, or does it require removing the handguard? I read something about it being a weird design and it looks angular and wasn't sure if it would just twist out.

Debating between getting the S2 or buying an S1 and getting HB micro kit. I want to be able to easily switch between suppressed/non-suppressed.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Awesome. Thanks.

One last question: does the fake suppressor just twist off as usual, or does it require removing the handguard? I read something about it being a weird design and it looks angular and wasn't sure if it would just twist out.

Debating between getting the S2 or buying an S1 and getting HB micro kit. I want to be able to easily switch between suppressed/non-suppressed.
View Quote
As far as I know the fake can is attached with a nut at the muzzle. The handguard should be able to stay in place.

Fyi a real Osprey won't fit under the handguard.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm still trying to wait patiently. I need one of these in my life.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, if it gets released and available by February, I'll just buy one...if not, I'll covet my existing Scorpion when I get home in April.  I would rather just buy it and have two though

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah, if it gets released and available by February, I'll just buy one...if not, I'll covet my existing Scorpion when I get home in April.  I would rather just buy it and have two though

ROCK6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6
Another month and no updates. Still trying to wait it out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 4:28:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Another month and no updates. Still trying to wait it out.
View Quote
I'm simply too impatient.  I'll be home for Christmas for a few weeks and I'll have a GHM9 (should have got the compact), MPX 4.5" PSB, and the HBI micro kit for my CZ pistol waiting on me.  I'm saving up for the arrival of a new batch of Zenith MKE Z5-P Classics, so the CZ Micro will fall off my list if my conversion works out well...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone heard any updates on this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top