Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2020 10:46:31 AM EDT
I ordered a belt kit from AWS Inc on Friday after a long time of putting it off. I keep seeing wide ranges of wait times of people getting their belts in hand. I’ve also seen people have issues about never getting a response from an email, but I emailed requesting a change be made to my add-ons and got a reply within 2 hours. So what have turnaround times have y’all seen recently?
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#1]
In.   I plan on buying an aws in a week.   Curious also .
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a belt from them about two years ago. I started emailing them after a month and never got a reply. Only means of communication that worked for me was calling them. All said and done it took about two months to arrive. Little disappointed in the lack of communication and length of time to receive the belt, but I love it and would order again.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife ordered mine back in December...it was supposed to be a birthday present for me. After about a week of no update she started calling once a week, every time they said they were out of stock (black, large, with no d-ring) and had no idea when they would be back in stock. Finally, in January (past my birthday), she called and they finally suggested that if we upgraded to the d-ring they could ship it out that day since they were in stock.

Years ago I also ordered an OCPC from them with some pouches...everything that was in stock shipped out the next day, but one item that wasn't in stock (a 7.62 triple pouch) never showed up at all...ever. Luckily they didn't charge for it at the time of the order. Even after about 3 or 4 months of follow up it was never in stock and I eventually stopped caring and calling and apparently that part of the order just disappeared.

Moral of the story...they are awesome - if they have what you want in stock. if you already ordered online and don't hear anything after a few days, call them. While on the phone with them, if your item is out of stock, actually ask if there is any suitable alternative in stock (such as one with or without a d-ring, depending on your specific order). If not, you could be waiting a LONG time with no updates (unless YOU reach out to THEM).
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife ordered mine back in December...it was supposed to be a birthday present for me. After about a week of no update she started calling once a week, every time they said they were out of stock (black, large, with no d-ring) and had no idea when they would be back in stock. Finally, in January (past my birthday), she called and they finally suggested that if we upgraded to the d-ring they could ship it out that day since they were in stock.

Years ago I also ordered an OCPC from them with some pouches...everything that was in stock shipped out the next day, but one item that wasn't in stock (a 7.62 triple pouch) never showed up at all...ever. Luckily they didn't charge for it at the time of the order. Even after about 3 or 4 months of follow up it was never in stock and I eventually stopped caring and calling and apparently that part of the order just disappeared.

Moral of the story...they are awesome - if they have what you want in stock. if you already ordered online and don't hear anything after a few days, call them. While on the phone with them, if your item is out of stock, actually ask if there is any suitable alternative in stock (such as one with or without a d-ring, depending on your specific order). If not, you could be waiting a LONG time with no updates (unless YOU reach out to THEM).
View Quote

Excellent info, thanks! I’ll give them two weeks if I don’t hear anything before calling given the circumstances. I’m not in a hurry for it, but I am very much looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me know when you order.  Im ordering in a week or 2.  Curious what your experience is gonna be .
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I recently ordered my second to replace one that was lost at NTC last year.  It arrived like 3 days later.

I have a feeling they will always stock more of the MC belts because they are very focused on local military customers as a business.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Just put an order in for the lab belt.  Hopefully it's a quick turnaround
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 10:07:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I emailed AWS this morning and received a reply within minutes. They said the belt I ordered was out of stock at the time, and that they are expected to come back in stock any day now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Which belt did you order? ( Which was out of stock)
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Which belt did you order? ( Which was out of stock)
View Quote

Multicam LAB belt.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Ah ok. I ordered the black lab belt yesterday.  For Leo duty purpose.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I ordered a green LAB belt with D ring. Got it in 3 days, it came with the D ring wrapped when I ordered unwrapped.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Additional update: AWS charged my card this morning, so I would assume it’s on its way or will be shipped by tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Additional update: AWS charged my card this morning, so I would assume it’s on its way or will be shipped by tomorrow.
View Quote

Same here.  Im curious who gets our belt first.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Same here.  Im curious who gets our belt first.
View Quote

Mail man just dropped mine off. Turns out I ordered ranger green, not Multicam. But first impressions are great. This thing feels bombproof.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you get a shipping notice? Anything saying it was on the way or did it just show up after your purchase?     I got nothing but a receipt.  Tracking number goes straight to aws itself. Says awaiting fulfillment
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 1:35:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did you get a shipping notice? Anything saying it was on the way or did it just show up after your purchase?     I got nothing but a receipt.  Tracking number goes straight to aws itself. Says awaiting fulfillment
View Quote

Never got a tracking notice, only the charge to my bank. I don’t even recall getting an emailed order confirmation initially.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 3:46:48 PM EDT
[#18]
I just ordered a size L coyote w/o d ring today and got a shipping notice less than an hour after placing my order.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#19]
FML.  Ordered the Same day as the op.  Black lab with corded d Ring.  Still haven't gotten anything regarding shipping etc.   I'd think they'd have more black than the rest in stock.  Need it black for my Leo job.    Sucks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#20]
I just placed an order for a medium Multicam belt.  I’ll update on the status.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Good to see they are still pushing out belts I really want one of their OCPC in multiple cam but they dont know when they will be stocking more. I noticed they increased the price to on the OCPC
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a LAB belt 10 days ago. I just called and they said another 3-4 week wait.  

On their Facebook page is a guy reviewing one of their assault packs and says it was worth the FOUR MONTH wait.  I can’t believe they don’t snatch that post off their page.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I ordered the black lab belt on the 6th of April.   I just got a call/ voicemail today.  They said due to covid issues they are running behind about 3 weeks.   I gotta wait another 3 weeks. Fun times
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#24]
I ordered a multicam lab in small yesterday morning,
I'll let you know when it gets here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I ordered the assualt pack Sunday night. It shipped monday but the tracking number says still waiting for pickup.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#26]
They just released a full MOLLE inner/outer belt on their website and an EDC belt.  Still waiting on my LAB belt to be made.

I’m so impatient. The last time I was quoted a month plus wait time it was for a Kydex holster. It was the spark that caused me to buy Kydex tooling and make my own gear.

Come on AWS, hurry up and fill my order before I start scrounging for a heavy-duty sewing machine.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#27]
My belt came in today.  Ordered on April 17.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Mine shipped today, I ordered on 4/30/20.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:31:47 AM EDT
[#29]
It arrived yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Ordered a LAB, multicam, no D ring May 12; delivered May 28.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top