Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2018 8:50:29 PM EDT
Anyone else order one direct from CP?

I've been waiting 3+ months and today was the listed ship date. I even called and they confirmed it would ship today.

Haven't received any confirmation yet but was wondering if anyone else did
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea I ordered one direct. Took about 2 months, got an email ship notification before it shipped.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 1:25:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Hang in there...  Not much longer...  Dry fire until it arrives...  
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hang in there...  Not much longer...  Dry fire until it arrives...  
View Quote
Finally got my shipping email and it will be here tomorrow. Now to wait for a sale on some sapis lol
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m about to pull the trigger on a 2.0.

What size for a 10x12 shooters cut Hesco 3610?
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’m about to pull the trigger on a 2.0.

What size for a 10x12 shooters cut Hesco 3610?
View Quote
Shooters cut will not fit a JPC. I tried with mine and had to order sapi plates. The plate pockets on the JPC are very tight and designed for sapi plates.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 12:48:09 AM EDT
[#6]
What size JPC did you try and fit them in???

So far I’ve read that the large 2.0 is 10.5x13.0 plate pocket... to fit a large SAPI no?
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 12:54:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What size JPC did you try and fit them in???

So far I’ve read that the large 2.0 is 10.5x13.0 plate pocket... to fit a large SAPI no?
View Quote
I have a medium JPC.  Yes the large is for a large sapi. You could probably get a shooters cut to fit a larger JPC but it will be a sloppy fit.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#8]
So for anyone already with a 2.0, I plan on using 3 esstac mid length 556 kywi's. What's the best way to attach those?

AVS molle flap from crye? Is there a better solution?
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So for anyone already with a 2.0, I plan on using 3 esstac mid length 556 kywi's. What's the best way to attach those?

View Quote
Pretty much, I would say it would be the "cleanest" solution.  You could alternatively get a swift-clip compatible MOLLE placard and attach the pouches to that.  The difference is the whole flap would come off quicker if you wanted to swap setups.  You could use the one Esstac makes for their PC, or any other similar part.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I used the AVS molle flap. Also I have full length KYWIs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pretty much, I would say it would be the "cleanest" solution.  You could alternatively get a swift-clip compatible MOLLE placard and attach the pouches to that.  The difference is the whole flap would come off quicker if you wanted to swap setups.  You could use the one Esstac makes for their PC, or any other similar part.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I used the AVS molle flap. Also I have full length KYWIs.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/81046/IMG_1929-637904.JPG

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Back again..

Got my level 4 sapis in and these shoulder pads are garbage.

Can anyone recommend some shoulder pads that will make it a little more comfortable??

Link Posted: 9/8/2018 12:01:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Try the AVS pads
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 12:44:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Back again..

Got my level 4 sapis in and these shoulder pads are garbage.

Can anyone recommend some shoulder pads that will make it a little more comfortable??

https://preview.ibb.co/bsvEKp/720_DD2_D9_50_F2_4541_AA10_69_DD257_CD2_B2.jpg
View Quote
Look back up at my pic. I have the PIG mk1 shoulder pads and they are awesome. Perfect fit and adds a lot of comfort. Also I slipped some PIG pontoons in with the plates and that helps with comfort and adds a nice air channel.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Look back up at my pic. I have the PIG mk1 shoulder pads and they are awesome. Perfect fit and adds a lot of comfort. Also I slipped some PIG pontoons in with the plates and that helps with comfort and adds a nice air channel.
View Quote
PIG Brig shoulder pads
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Local shop to me always has the 2.0 in stock.  I didn't realize they were hard to get.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks again for the suggestions, think I will try the pig pontoons also. It was pretty uncomfortable when running.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top