Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2020 2:13:02 AM EDT
Looks like Crye does not use the standard pants size for measurement.

Do they fit close to the measured size?  What is your experience?
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 4:02:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm 6'4" and around 190 lbs, usually buy 34x36 jeans although I'm more like a 33 waist.  34 long G3 combat pants fit fine on me.  I have the waist adjustment tabs pulled back a little on each side and the bottom hem drags the floor at my heel if I don't have shoes on.

I'm curious about the field pants while we're on the topic of Cryes.  With no waist adjustment is it better to go larger or smaller if in between waist sizes?
Their field 32's are listed to fit 31-33, 34's listed for 33-35.  I'm more of a 33 so right in the middle.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#3]
G3s fit pretty true, in my experience. The waist adjustment lets you dial it up or down 2 or so inches, more down than up IMO. They're supposed to be snugger than traditional BDUs. Concur partially with Killer on them running slightly short, I've heard that from other people. My Ls feel a tad short, but I don't know if it's from that or the knee adjustment.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#4]
They are fairly accurate.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm 6'4" and around 190 lbs, usually buy 34x36 jeans although I'm more like a 33 waist.  34 long G3 combat pants fit fine on me.  I have the waist adjustment tabs pulled back a little on each side and the bottom hem drags the floor at my heel if I don't have shoes on.

I'm curious about the field pants while we're on the topic of Cryes.  With no waist adjustment is it better to go larger or smaller if in between waist sizes?
Their field 32's are listed to fit 31-33, 34's listed for 33-35.  I'm more of a 33 so right in the middle.
View Quote

I am in the middle. Sized up and down (have 2 pairs). Probably best to size up and wear a belt, especially if you tuck in a tshirt / combat shirt.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 6:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't buy the field pants unless you have to. You are paying premium prices for basic rip stop BDUs with some front pockets.

For the G3 combat pants, I am 6'1'' 220 lbs and usually between a 34-36. I have 36 regular pants and they fit fine with a little room to spare.

Not sure if you can look at other brands but UF Pro offers more features for less, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top