Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2017 12:00:55 PM EDT
Also posted in Handguns » SIG Sauer, w/ no luck so far.

This pistol has the adjustable rear sights and the dovetail is smaller than a Novak cut.
I see Burris and EGW make mounts for the Novak cut, but don't see them fitting.

Anyone have experience with this or an alternate mount, aside from milling slide?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 12:05:42 AM EDT
[#2]
@Dano523
Yes, the stock Adj sight is made by KFS Ind and is their Target 1911 series (very common style). However, the dovetail is an LPA cut and much smaller than a Novak, with a greater included angle. The problem is finding someone who makes a mount to fit. It would be way too much trouble to file this one to fit and my mill is not yet setup, to cut my own. I don't mind buying the correct mount, provided I can find it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#4]
@Dano523
Yes, sir. I do believe that should fit the bill. I'll have to give them a shout.
Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top