Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2018 11:47:36 PM EDT
Anyone here familiar with him? I need to have an m22x.75 end cap made with threads on both sides so that you can couple two tubes together. I’ve emailed him but he hasn’t responded. Is he still even active? This is for the Napa 4003
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
High quality product very reasonably priced.
What you want is available on his web store.

End Cap V3.0
Stainless Steel
M22 x .75
4003-EC3-2275
$30
In Stock

Be sure to get the custom end cap wrench.
Steel
Fits V3.0 Caps
ECW
$4
In Stock
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

End Cap V3.0
Stainless Steel
M22 x .75
4003-EC3-2275
$30
In Stock

Steel
Fits V3.0 Caps
ECW
$4
In Stock
View Quote
No, need that with threads on BOTH sides do that two tubes can be threaded onto the cap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No, need that with threads on BOTH sides do that two tubes can be threaded onto the cap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

End Cap V3.0
Stainless Steel
M22 x .75
4003-EC3-2275
$30
In Stock

Steel
Fits V3.0 Caps
ECW
$4
In Stock
Sorry, get it now.

You essentially want a 3/4-NPT end cap as a threaded nipple to connect two tubes with an internal M22 x .75 thread.
If you have access to a local machine shop it may be easier to have them cut one out of SS for you.

3/4-NPT thread spec can be found here.
3/4-NPT Thread Spec

Bring a NAPA tube to the shop.  
After cutting threads the cap is mounted on the tube,
chucked to a lathe and the M22 x .75 thread can be cut and checked for concentricity.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 3:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:m

Sorry, get it now.

You essentially want a 3/4-NPT threaded nipple to connect two tubes with an internal M22 x .75 thread.
If you have access to a local machine shop it may be easier to have them cut one out of SS for you.

3/4-NPT thread spec can be found here.
3/4-NPT Thread Spec

Bring a NAPA tube to the shop.  
After cutting the 3/4-NPT thread the cap is mounted on the tube,
chucked to a lathe and the M22 x .75 thread can be cut and checked for concentricity.
View Quote
What about making a tube with inside threads being m22 and also having outside threads for m22 for say 3 inches, enough for two caps, and with the end of this tube a low having outside threads for a single cap?
I’m going to need a way to funnel the shot/wad and I figure I could use this set up, the tube would be perforated.
Any idea how much that’d cost using 304L steel? 1 OD tube and .732 ID
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry op not trying to hijack, but does anyone know where to find some 60* egg holders for his 1.811 ID tube?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top