Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2020 1:18:57 PM EDT
Hi all, I purchased a replacement stock from them and when I got it the thing was in a dozen pieces destroyed by the local USPS. The post office won't do a thing unless the shipper files a claim so I need to get in touch with these folks. I reached out to them via the website and email over a week ago but no response, the phone number on the site goes straight to a recorded message.

It's not their fault USPS is garbage but here we are. Has anyone had luck with another number or some way to get a response? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 2:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]
https://www.ar-7.com/contact-us.html

30 seconds on google, geesh!
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.ar-7.com/contact-us.html

30 seconds on google, geesh!
View Quote

If you read the OP he has attempted to call and email.

Bump for answers for the OP, good luck man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Letter.

You have their address from their package sent to You.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:41:17 AM EDT
[#5]
ReturnsNo returned goods will be accepted without prior email authorization - contact: [email protected].  Returns must be authorized within 3 days of receipt/inspection.  Return shipment must have an issued RA# on outside container, return shipping is not refundable.  Upon receipt of Return Authorization number, all returns must be received within 3 weeks of the issue date.  Returns must be in NEW, unused CONDITION ONLY,  and has not been altered, abused, or damaged - have a prior RA# with return freight paid by customer. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please package items with care, we will not refund or exchange if merchandise received damaged or as referenced above.  Please provide invoice copy inside of package and clearly label outside with RA# as packages will not be accepted without it.  Return shipping charges can be incurred - method of payment will be processed accordingly.  A 15% restocking/processing fee is charged upon all returns and the cancellation of an order that already has been fully processed; shipping charges are not refundable.  Refunds can take 3-5 business days to appear in your credit card statements or up to 10 business days to appear in your bank account.  Items marked Closeout,Blem or Non-Refundable may not be returned and their sale is final.  

Att Returns
AR-7 Customized Accessories, LLC
998 North Colony Rd
Meriden, CT 06450
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top