Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2018 10:39:21 PM EDT
What modifications have you made to your Condor SS? I’m still waiting on my replacement rifle (faulty safety) and am want to cast the net on other accessories and mods I should be thinking about.

Mines a backyard plinker and hunter and is chambered in 25.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a regular .25 Condor w/24" barrel and "barrel shroud," so very similar to your setup.  I've installed both the adjustable top hat and trigger mod from TalonTunes and it makes a world of difference. The top hat can conserve a lot of air with a restrictor or go wide open and make a lot of power. It throws Eun Jin heavies supersonic with ease and needed to be tuned down. It's now set to launch JSB jumbo kings at ~1,050 fps.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been considering the TT top hat. And a shroud also from them. I believe I could have a much more versatile gun with these additions.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 1:24:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve been considering the TT top hat. And a shroud also from them. I believe I could have a much more versatile gun with these additions.
View Quote
The top hat is excellent. Can't comment on the TT shroud, mine is from a home manufacturer but is excellent. I made a special order and had it within two weeks I believe. I can find the info if you like, PM me
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The top hat is excellent. Can't comment on the TT shroud, mine is from a home manufacturer but is excellent. I made a special order and had it within two weeks I believe. I can find the info if you like, PM me
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be curious on that shroud, shoot me a PM. Are they compatible with the SS guns?  I’ll snag a quick change top hat. I love the idea of air conservation while plinking (I use a hand pump... and this thing is a pig on air)

Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top