Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2020 9:31:13 PM EDT
https://www.combatsystems.eu/plate-carriers/combat-systems-sentinel-plate-carrier/

Just got this in today. Took a bit over a week to get here. Build quality is solid. No loose stitching or frayed edges. ROC buckles hold fast and require some force to snap loose with the tether. Dual pockets for soft and hard armor. Padding is comfortable. Went for a half mile run and the padding made it very comfortable. My Tactical Scorpion Gear medium SAPIs (9.5"x12.5"x1") fit snug enough with no movement while running, but would fit better with soft armor as well. Cummerbund has pockets for soft armor inserts. No accommodations for hard side plates.

Pic dump inbound.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 9:34:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 9:50:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice write up. TY.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks nice  !
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#6]
That's got a lot of features. Nice
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#7]
That's awesome.  Thank you for replying to my thread about this PC.  It looks good and I'm excited to get mine!
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#8]
What's up with the rubber glove hanging in your shower? Maybe I don't want to know.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice looking. I'm not a fan of QR shoulders though - they absolutely jack up stock mounting *for me*. I cut mine off and replaced with 550 loops, covered with heat shrink tubing (to prevent nylon on nylon friction). Someone will have a knife.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's up with the rubber glove hanging in your shower? Maybe I don't want to know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's the wife's scrubby exfoliating glove thing.

Quoted:
Nice looking. I'm not a fan of QR shoulders though - they absolutely jack up stock mounting *for me*. I cut mine off and replaced with 550 loops, covered with heat shrink tubing (to prevent nylon on nylon friction). Someone will have a knife.

I've been considering something similar. My primary rifle has a very small footprint PDW stock that fits right in the opening between the QR and the clipped corner of the plate, but the QR definitely gets in the way of normal foot print stocks. I'm thinking I'd rather not have to work around a QD.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I added an Esstac Daeodon placard, and cut some slits in the shoulder pads so I could attach my shoulder plates to the carrier. I wish the straps on the placard were a bit longer to go to the bottom of the carrier so I could have a thin admin pouch or even my TQ above the mags. I think I'm going to try the Esstac Triple KYWIs on the molle panel the carrier came with as they should sit lower.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 3:27:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I've been considering something similar. My primary rifle has a very small footprint PDW stock that fits right in the opening between the QR and the clipped corner of the plate, but the QR definitely gets in the way of normal foot print stocks. I'm thinking I'd rather not have to work around a QD.
View Quote

My original idea (which would have been awesome) was an ITW G-Hook...but they don't make them that wide. Etsy had some, but I wasn't thrilled with the possible quality. 550 with a Square Knot and two Half-Hitches saved the day.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top