Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 3/28/2018 9:49:38 PM EDT
Been eyeing these and the idea of them have me intrigued. Just curious if they are quality and what size for the large hand,long finger guy?

Click here!
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Got one.  Have not tried doing anything with it.  A bit handle heavy for its type I think but a great design.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The quality is certianly good to go.

I have junior whopper sized hands so not much help in that catergory, I have the NCO version which i know see has dropped in price!

Been very hapoy carrying mine, only real world use has been opening boxes and envelopes, but have full confidence in it for the intended application.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one to carry on a recent trip to a place where carrying is not allowed. It was very easy to carry comfortably. Easy to draw from under all the cold weather gear I was wearing too.

I had no desire to learn to knife fight. This appealed to me because I know how to box a little bit and that's all this requires.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had one on my battle belt for the past few months (bottom belt).

It's bigger than I expected, but still works for the location I carry it (right side for weak-hand draw).  Pretty intuitive for the design; mine is for close quarters "get of me" if I can't access my sidearm or my right arm is pinned.  As to construction, it's solid, zero issues.  A good design for its intended purpose, very much recommended.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/1/2018 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. The LowVZ seems the best choice.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top