Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2021 3:12:51 PM EDT
Bought a secondhand gsg 5 from my local dealer. Was pretty excited till i started dealing with not ejecting completely, and after reading up mine does not have the rivot upgraded ejector. Has anyone sent amy to ati lately? Ill be calling them after memorial day, but i read a few posts that they charge to fix it whereas chris on another thread said it was covered. Wanted to just check in. Overall its a neat gun (for not being able to afford a zenith or get 9mm atm). Ill also be dping a few upgrades here and there but was curious if anyone had semt one in lately.

Edit, its a 2008 model based on the box, but a gen 2 based on the front sight on the stickied thread
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it clean?

I let mine get so dirty it broke one of the bolt guide rods
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yepp it is. I cleaned it prior to going out and it was pretty much spotless. Put a couple hundred rounds through and it was pretty spotty with aguila and browning standard. Took it back apart when i got home and everything seems to be intacts and honestly wasnt terribly dirty. I was only pushing about 10 rounds a mag for sighting purposes, but it was probably 2-3 shots each magazine that failed to eject and got hung while the bolt closed
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top