Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2018 1:42:40 PM EDT
Not sure where to ask this question but I figure some of you here may know.

I wanna attack my mum-14 to a bump helmet cause the headgear is kind of cheap.

I dealer here offers TW helmets..

I don't think I need of want the extra weight of a ballistic.

So, carbon or LTP ?

What are the pro and cons except price of course...?

Thanks a lot !
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The politics of TW aside, here is a comparison.  Essencially, the carbon has better impact protection:

Link Posted: 2/1/2018 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Just my opinion, but the carbon also has a superior liner system then the LTP.
They changed it slightly recently but the TPU liner is still better then the pads on the LTP.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]
/\ yup

that tpu liner is like a hammock for your head
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure where to ask this question but I figure some of you here may know.

I wanna attack my mum-14 to a bump helmet cause the headgear is kind of cheap.

I dealer here offers TW helmets..

I don't think I need of want the extra weight of a ballistic.

So, carbon or LTP ?

What are the pro and cons except price of course...?

Thanks a lot !
View Quote
Thanks all !

What about the politics ?
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks all !

What about the politics ?
View Quote
They supported and invited Hillary Clinton to an event. Basically sucked her dick.

Now there are a few who come in here and try to flap their gums about how every business donates to things we don’t like blah blah blah.

And maybe that’s true but there are times when we must look at the severity of the infraction.

Hillary. Fucking. POS/lying/traitor/murderer Clinton.

TNVC stopped carrying their stuff. Classy move.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#7]
When do you expect the OPS Core Fast bump helmets and 4D pads to be in stock?
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Also look at the Carbon Caiman helmet from Revisions, Insanely comfortable, the shell is more rigid than my OpsCore ballistic and the Caiman comes with shims for a perfect fit without the need to fab your own shims.

Only been running it for 2 months now, but it has quickly become my favorite helmet.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Also look at the Carbon Caiman helmet from Revisions, Insanely comfortable, the shell is more rigid than my OpsCore ballistic and the Caiman comes with shims for a perfect fit without the need to fab your own shims.

Only been running it for 2 months now, but it has quickly become my favorite helmet.
View Quote
One cool thing about that is if you later on decide you want ballistic protection, taking a class or something, you can add it on.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Get an OPS Core helmet with the 4D pads and never look back.
View Quote
This is the truth! Friend has the hillary helmet and it is comfortable for sure. My Ops Core would become almost unbearable after a short time. I got the 4D pads from TNVC last week and it has transformed the helmet 100%. Get them now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They supported and invited Hillary Clinton to an event. Basically sucked her dick.

Now there are a few who come in here and try to flap their gums about how every business donates to things we don’t like blah blah blah.

And maybe that’s true but there are times when we must look at the severity of the infraction.

View Quote
seals the deal for me.

they wont have my money
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Exactly my thoughts. Well said.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck - okay - no Team Douchbag products for me in the future.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Those people hosted a campaigning speech in their freaking warehouse.

It could feel like angel queefs massaging my scalp....  Don't care....
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Did some more homework - THEN they backpedaled hard and said "we don't endorse a candidate for president..."  WHILE donating to both Obama and Hillary.

I guess legally donating isn't endorsement.  In the same way that shooting someone in the face isn't rape.  You sure can say you didn't rape her, but you can't really say you didn't do any harm.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:06:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Did some more homework - THEN they backpedaled hard and said "we don't endorse a candidate for president..."  WHILE donating to both Obama and Hillary.

I guess legally donating isn't endorsement.  In the same way that shooting someone in the face isn't rape.  You sure can say you didn't rape her, but you can't really say you didn't do any harm.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top