Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2020 2:23:38 PM EDT
Besides the plan b and diversified machine are there any other options for an Omega pattern?

Ordered a couple from dm 3 weeks ago, showed in stock but haven't gotten a tracking number or been able to get ahold of them. And now both my stamps came in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What’s so special about the Cherry bomb adapter? I am a huge fan on the keymo.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What’s so special about the Cherry bomb adapter? I am a huge fan on the keymo.
View Quote

It's a fairly lightweight system, especially when compared to Keymo. Also doesn't add as much length to the can, but the Cherry Bomb isn't all that great of a muzzle device.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a fairly lightweight system, especially when compared to Keymo. Also doesn't add as much length to the can, but the Cherry Bomb isn't all that great of a muzzle device.
View Quote

All of this. I don't like uneccessary weight anymore. Cherry bomb is light and simple and doesn't loosen like direct thread is prone to.

I'm standardizing on surefire or cherrybombs for everything but my bolt gun which has tbac.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Check those as soon as you get them. The early DM titanium “Plan Be there at unknown date” had fitment issues (only about 1-2 threads engaged).

SPC only has CB adapters for their 1.625” tubes.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Area 419.

Lightweight and the suppressor threads left hand on to the muzzle device.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top