Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2018 2:00:22 AM EDT
I recently purchased a new used Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical. Great gun for the money. However, the stock has a bad angle. My cheek weld is about an inch too low. I have looked all over for something to correct it and have come up with bupkis. The stock has a funny shape so I haven't been able to find a stick on cheek riser and the nylon ones really won't work either. Mesa Tactical makes a viable option but really don't want to spend $180. I hoping some has found a solution for this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 7:01:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Well... you took away my obvious answer (Mesa Tactical) so I don't know what to say.  You could probably cobble something together and tape it on but it would look fugly.
You played with the stock adjusting shims, I guess, right?
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Fyi, 930 spx come with spacers that can add lop as well as add cheek rise i think. I have 4 and never bought one new I didn't know until a buddy showed me his and it felt different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top