Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2022 8:42:08 AM EDT
Does anyone know if this stock kit will fit the CD 601 DPS https://www.apexgunparts.com/benelli-m4-stock-w-pistol-grip-adjustable-cheek-riser-new.html ?

I know the recoil tube is not standard on the CD but others have made the urbino fit with modification.  I also read some second hand info that the PanzerM4 also won't fit the original or USmade Benelli M4 recoil tubes?

Basically just trying to figure out a way to make these to things work.  Unfortunately not at home to take apart my 601dps to get a better look.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting.
The Panzer-branded ones from your Apex link seem to have three same push-button adjustment like a regular M4 stock

The collapsible stocks guys have been getting from New Zealand and the like are a bit different, with a more AR carbine buffer tube look

I wonder if that Panzer stock would f it a regular Benelli-type stock tube?
Heck, it’s only $43. Give it a shot and report back

ETA- got caught up on the big M4 clone thread, where you posted the same question.
Seems these stocks at Apex fit a standard Benelli 3-position tube.
The real question is: what M4 clones come with true Benelli-spec tubes underneath the stocks? Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you post a link to these? I'm wondering if they will fit my 1201fp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top