Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2018 2:51:17 PM EDT
I know a guy selling a Onyx Arms marked FAL. It is marked Israeli and is a heavy barrel rifle. I do not know much about FAL and was wondering if $1700 is a fair price?
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]
No one has any ideas on a price?
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Go ask the guys on www.FALfiles.com, they'll have much more current ideas about the value-- but I paid more than that for just the front end of my kit. I'd be casually wondering if it was-- well, you know.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
onyx arms marked  3 types of recievers. a kinda full type 1 . a type with a mag lightening  a type 3 rear and a type 3.  type one is the most desirable imho .  1700 is not a bad price.   fals have not risen much in price except the real FN G series stuff.  i think it mainly dues to the cost of ammo.  was cheap to shot at 12 cents a round ,but not at 50 cents .

usually  the serial number on an oynx will tell you the year it was made. i have seen 87 and 88.  oynx sold both full gun and recievers.   the recievers were made by SBL israel
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#4]
The year is 88 on it. It is also a type 3 i believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top