Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2019 9:06:23 AM EDT
How about a cerakote pic thread?

Pics of browns, greys, bronzes, etc.

I'm trying to decide what color to go with. I'm thinking dark burnt bronze with black hardware or some sort of gun metal gray with gold or silver hardware

Anybody got good pics?
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately none of the pics r showing up. It says image not found. Any idea what that's about? Also, I couldnt figure out how to search for threads that were more than 30 days old. Would you mind enlightening me? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately none of the pics r showing up. It says image not found. Any idea what that's about? Also, I couldnt figure out how to search for threads that were more than 30 days old. Would you mind enlightening me? Thanks.
View Quote
Just go to the later pages. Thread was started in 2012 a lot of the earlier pics probably arent hosted anymore.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 5:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
this is a great resource, was just doing the same research.  going with burnt bronze.  just type in the cerakote color in the search field.

https://www.cerakote.com/gallery/
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone ever noticed how burnt bronze can look almost gold sometimes but almost brown other times? Is that just a lighting thing or is it how certain applicators mix the cerakote? I like the 80/20 dark burnt bronze in between burnt bronze and midnight bronze but sometimes burnt bronze looks like what I want. Other times it looks gold
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#7]
My favorite is still Patriot Brown

Link Posted: 10/24/2019 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My favorite is still Patriot Brown

https://i.imgur.com/aK9QY0N.jpg?3
View Quote
Who did the work?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Patriot brown
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 6:31:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Patriot Brown Acr, also has a g21 and beretta vertec done too

Attachment Attached File

Lighting sucks in this, looks much better in person

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top