BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cms81586:

Totally impractical yet still somehow way more reliable and smoother than 9mm AR’s and the latest subgun offerings from CZ, Sig, and B&T. I’d say it’s not antiquated at all.
View Quote

Agreed

I have the Scorpion, and the Colt 9mm

Mp-5 rules the roost
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 8:08:52 AM EDT
[#2]

What manufacturer?  My SP-5 eats 124gr and 147gr hollow points like they’re tictacs.
View Quote

All of my Mp-5's feed HP's.  Smooth as a hot knife through butter
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for updates!

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
I doubt we will have any updates until the Shot Show . Most of the vendors like to hold new releases and other info like this for Shot Show hype.
View Quote

Uh oh.  This sounds like a product release is incoming.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh man, I hope this happens!
Would really like a HK33K clone.

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope this happens. I really want an HK clone 5.56 SBR .
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
View Quote

Me too. I just bought an HK bipod for one after getting surplus furniture and new mags.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tiger222:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 8:47:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Hecklerjones:

Me too. I just bought an HK bipod for one after getting surplus furniture and new mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZgunner:

Where did you find a bipod?  I need one…
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 10:26:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hecklerjones] [#11]
RTG Parts. New HK.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#12]
RTG Parts. New HK.
View Quote

Dang. OOS.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Dang. OOS.
View Quote

Folks are loading up for the release of an MKE HK33 clone.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:58:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Any updates? I know SHOT is around the corner. I emailed MKE USA just asking if I should go ahead and splurge on that TPM SD build or hold off for some 33K and G3K clones. Would also go for a 53 clone since I already have a 33K, but I really don't want to drop the coin on an SD and then turn around and have the rifle caliber MKE guns be posted on Atlantic the following day. That's the type of luck I roll with. But if we are still 6-8 months out, then TPM is getting my money.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Same here. But I’m not going to get excited, I’d bet a cup of coffee any MKE 33K will be completely sold out with in minutes and we will have to wait months for another dribble of guns. Or just go on GunBroker the following day, because that’s where you will find probably 50%-75% of the introductory guns, for double or triple the price. Beryl 5.56s are a perfect example of what happens when manufacturers and importers play the dribble game.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 6:38:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Shadyman:

Same here. But I'm not going to get excited, I'd bet a cup of coffee any MKE 33K will be completely sold out with in minutes and we will have to wait months for another dribble of guns. Or just go on GunBroker the following day, because that's where you will find probably 50%-75% of the introductory guns, for double or triple the price. Beryl 5.56s are a perfect example of what happens when manufacturers and importers play the dribble game.
View All Quotes

Same here. But I'm not going to get excited, I'd bet a cup of coffee any MKE 33K will be completely sold out with in minutes and we will have to wait months for another dribble of guns. Or just go on GunBroker the following day, because that's where you will find probably 50%-75% of the introductory guns, for double or triple the price. Beryl 5.56s are a perfect example of what happens when manufacturers and importers play the dribble game.
They've kept up a pretty damn healthy stream of MP5's, I bet it wouldn't be hard to keep the supply flowing after the initial run.  Especially if they sell out quickly, which they will.  Just have your notifications or be checking the usual places, plus here, and be ready to add to cart and have your browser remembering your CC info.  But again, look how long these MP5's have been available at blow out prices.  And Turkey as a whole, needs the money.  They're gonna build and import and sell as many as they possibly can.  I just want a G3K and 33K, and if I'm honest with myself, I could go for a 51 and 53 also.  I've got one 33K by PCS which I love, but I don't really shoot it b/c it's my grail gun.  But a cheaper 33k for a shooter, I'd buy that and do my best to wear out the barrel.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 7:23:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Should I expect these to be priced similarly to the AP5s? Maybe slightly higher?
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I’d definitely want an HK33K clone.  Picking up an AP5 has been like a gateway drug for me.  I was never to interested in roller lock guns before but now I want an AP5-P and AP5-M plus the 33 clone.  My wallet hates me.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#21]

All of this takes a ton of time , ATF approval for import , Negotiations for the order and prices , MKE booking it into their schedule , Production time , Export to US and finally sale . Probably 12 -16 months front start to finish .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fivepointoh:
Any updates? I know SHOT is around the corner. I emailed MKE USA just asking

All of this takes a ton of time , ATF approval for import , Negotiations for the order and prices , MKE booking it into their schedule , Production time , Export to US and finally sale . Probably 12 -16 months front start to finish .

@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS
I’m sure you guys can’t really say directly, but if something were to be worked out and agreed upon by all parties to get this done, would it be possible that that 12 to 16 month timeframe has already started or would that be 12 to 16 months starting from the announcement officially of a partnership or intention to import?  Just trying to ballpark if we have another 12 to 16 months to wait from a SHOT announcement or, if the announcement of such a partnership at an event like SHOT would occur partway through those 12 to 16 months
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By agb104983:

@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS
I’m sure you guys can’t really say directly, but if something were to be worked out and agreed upon by all parties to get this done, would it be possible that that 12 to 16 month timeframe has already started or would that be 12 to 16 months starting from the announcement officially of a partnership or intention to import?  Just trying to ballpark if we have another 12 to 16 months to wait from a SHOT announcement or, if the announcement of such a partnership at an event like SHOT would occur partway through those 12 to 16 months
View Quote

Good question. I’m ready with the credit card and already have an account and have bought several things from Atlantic already. Just waiting for a 33K to show up.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Good question. I'm ready with the credit card and already have an account and have bought several things from Atlantic already. Just waiting for a 33K to show up.
View All Quotes

@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS
I'm sure you guys can't really say directly, but if something were to be worked out and agreed upon by all parties to get this done, would it be possible that that 12 to 16 month timeframe has already started or would that be 12 to 16 months starting from the announcement officially of a partnership or intention to import?  Just trying to ballpark if we have another 12 to 16 months to wait from a SHOT announcement or, if the announcement of such a partnership at an event like SHOT would occur partway through those 12 to 16 months

Good question. I'm ready with the credit card and already have an account and have bought several things from Atlantic already. Just waiting for a 33K to show up.
I'm kind of in the same boat, and a bit curious on price. But if we are still 12 months out or something I don't think they will ever come. Biden will ban imports by then. My luck I'm gonna go all in on my SD build and then bam they drop the next day lol.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#24]
If just a few are coming in they’re a non factor, as the price will be bid up to near HK93 rates by dealers putting them on gunbroker.  

Hopefully PTR gets off it’s ass and finally makes a .223 model.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By MikeMilligan:
If just a few are coming in they’re a non factor, as the price will be bid up to near HK93 rates by dealers putting them on gunbroker.  

View Quote

I’ve spoke on the phone with Zenith too. They are planning on making a 33 rifle and 33K also. Late ‘23 was kinda the timeline. I’d go with either a MKE or Zenith. Whoever gets it out first gets my money.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#26]

There has been on official word yet on prices and would expect the prices to be much higher than the AP5 series as the other POTENTIAL models will be produced in smaller numbers .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
Should I expect these to be priced similarly to the AP5s? Maybe slightly higher?

There has been on official word yet on prices and would expect the prices to be much higher than the AP5 series as the other POTENTIAL models will be produced in smaller numbers .

That’s unfortunate, under $1,500 and I’m interested. Any more than that and I’m out.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#27]

That's unfortunate, under $1,500 and I'm interested. Any more than that and I'm out.
View All Quotes

That's unfortunate, under $1,500 and I'm interested. Any more than that and I'm out.
I paid around $2500 for my PCS 33k, then add another $350 or so for the KAC RAS, then the brace, still haven't SBR'd it. I agree though, anything much higher than $1500 and we are going to be in the same boat as the old 43P's and they won't sell. $1500 and below and they should move relatively well. $1000 or so and we are gonna have multiple 33 and 33k clone threads like the AP5's and more people getting into the clone game. Which IMO is good for everyone. It shows there is a market at the right price, and the aftermarket will maybe follow again. Hope KAC fires up their HK rails again. I need a few more 33/G3 rails and two more MP5 rails. The optic mount would be nice too.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 9:42:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#28]

I’ve spoke on the phone with Zenith too. They are planning on making a 33 rifle and 33K also. Late ‘23 was kinda the timeline. I’d go with either a MKE or Zenith. Whoever gets it out first gets my money.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MikeMilligan:

Unfortunately, Zenith will say just about anything to stay relevant from what I’ve seen.  For example, they claimed they were going to be releasing an A3 stock for a long time, and then once Atlantic dropped the news of a MKE A3 stock import they put together a digital picture in like 24 hours of a A3-ish stock and started taking pre-orders using that digital image.  I think that was 5 months ago and somehow they still can’t get that A3 stock produced or even an actual picture of a physical production stock prototype.  I followed them when they were spooling up for their domestic full size MP5 production and that seemed to take 2 years.  They’ve had their full size MP5 in production for maybe a little over a year now and they still haven’t quite gotten a MP5K in retail sales.  I have absolutely zero expectation that they get a .223 rollerlock firearm into retail production and sale by the end of 2023.  But I think they feel like they have to pretend so that they have customers holding on and waiting for their firearm eventually and not purchasing MKE
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Unfortunately, Zenith will say just about anything to stay relevant from what I’ve seen.  For example, they claimed they were going to be releasing an A3 stock for a long time, and then once Atlantic dropped the news of a MKE A3 stock import they put together a digital picture in like 24 hours of a A3-ish stock and started taking pre-orders using that digital image.  I think that was 5 months ago and somehow they still can’t get that A3 stock produced or even an actual picture of a physical production stock prototype.  I followed them when they were spooling up for their domestic full size MP5 production and that seemed to take 2 years.  They’ve had their full size MP5 in production for maybe a little over a year now and they still haven’t quite gotten a MP5K in retail sales.  I have absolutely zero expectation that they get a .223 rollerlock firearm into retail production and sale by the end of 2023.  But I think they feel like they have to pretend so that they have customers holding on and waiting for their firearm eventually and not purchasing MKE
View Quote

Good points. Quite odd the market for HK93ish rifles and pistols, there is huge demand yet no manufacturer, HK, MKE, PTR, ect want to jump in and prioritize building something everyone is begging for. I picked up my HK93 for $2500 now they are going for north of $4-$5k on GunBroker. That must be a hint there is an mega demand out there. Yet manufacturers keep on pumping out another railed out AR platform. Boring!
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Knowing a fair amount about the importation countdown process the process would have started when they posted some sneak peeks of the MKE gun samples
View Quote

Nice !!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Knowing a fair amount about the importation countdown process the process would have started when they posted some sneak peeks of the MKE gun samples
View All Quotes

@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS
I'm sure you guys can't really say directly, but if something were to be worked out and agreed upon by all parties to get this done, would it be possible that that 12 to 16 month timeframe has already started or would that be 12 to 16 months starting from the announcement officially of a partnership or intention to import?  Just trying to ballpark if we have another 12 to 16 months to wait from a SHOT announcement or, if the announcement of such a partnership at an event like SHOT would occur partway through those 12 to 16 months

Perfect, thank you
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 12:48:31 AM EDT
[#33]
They've kept up a pretty damn healthy stream of MP5's, I bet it wouldn't be hard to keep the supply flowing after the initial run.  Especially if they sell out quickly, which they will.  Just have your notifications or be checking the usual places, plus here, and be ready to add to cart and have your browser remembering your CC info.  But again, look how long these MP5's have been available at blow out prices.  And Turkey as a whole, needs the money.  They're gonna build and import and sell as many as they possibly can.  I just want a G3K and 33K, and if I'm honest with myself, I could go for a 51 and 53 also.  I've got one 33K by PCS which I love, but I don't really shoot it b/c it's my grail gun.  But a cheaper 33k for a shooter, I'd buy that and do my best to wear out the barrel.
View Quote

@fivepointoh

You are smarter than I when it comes to this stuff. What is a G3K and 33K you reference?
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Nutro:

@fivepointoh

You are smarter than I when it comes to this stuff. What is a G3K and 33K you reference?
View All Quotes

@fivepointoh

I’m not five-point but just as a general overview(and rounding barrel lengths), The regular G3 7.62x51 has almost an 18 inch barrel, G3K is the same gun but with a little over 12 inch barrel.  HK33 is the full size .223 with a barrel length between 15 and 16 inches.  HK33K is a little over 12 inches barrel length.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 1:31:44 AM EDT
[#35]

@fivepointoh

View Quote

I'm not five-point but just as a general overview(and rounding barrel lengths), The regular G3 7.62x51 has almost an 18 inch barrel, G3K is the same gun but with a little over 12 inch barrel.  HK33 is the full size .223 with a barrel length between 15 and 16 inches.  HK33K is a little over 12 inches barrel length.
View Quote
This exactly. I hope they bring both variants. Would love a 53 and 51 also but I doubt they will do those. I don't even really desire the full size, just the K variants of each.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Unfortunately, Zenith will say just about anything to stay relevant from what I've seen.  For example, they claimed they were going to be releasing an A3 stock for a long time, and then once Atlantic dropped the news of a MKE A3 stock import they put together a digital picture in like 24 hours of a A3-ish stock and started taking pre-orders using that digital image.  I think that was 5 months ago and somehow they still can't get that A3 stock produced or even an actual picture of a physical production stock prototype.  I followed them when they were spooling up for their domestic full size MP5 production and that seemed to take 2 years.  They've had their full size MP5 in production for maybe a little over a year now and they still haven't quite gotten a MP5K in retail sales.  I have absolutely zero expectation that they get a .223 rollerlock firearm into retail production and sale by the end of 2023.  But I think they feel like they have to pretend so that they have customers holding on and waiting for their firearm eventually and not purchasing MKE
View Quote
At this point they'd be better off abandoning the 33's and making G41s at this point.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By K1rodeoboater:
At this point they'd be better off abandoning the 33's and making G41s at this point.
View Quote

Gun Jesus disagrees.  

Shooting the HK G41: Like an HK33 But Worse
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By osprey21:

TSC Machine did a one-off transferable using a G41K parts kit, Fleming registered pack and, a HK93 receiver - IIRC it sold for $70,000.

The TSC gun.  

https://i.postimg.cc/6qWYFbrh/IMG-9566-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/4NMQ1xSP/IMG-9568-2.jpg

I'll take one of each, please.  

https://i.postimg.cc/c48n0MF7/G41A2-3.jpg

View Quote

DAMN.  A fool and his money.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#40]
I emailed Century about these and they said they have no info on a release date or any info in general.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#41]
I emailed Century about these and they said they have no info on a release date or any info in general.
View Quote

I bet you get an announcement at SHOT show next week.  They're not going to release info until the official announcement.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#42]

I bet you get an announcement at SHOT show next week.  They're not going to release info until the official announcement.
View All Quotes

Fingers crossed. I’m tempted to start buying HK 33 mags right now. But I did that in preparation for the Springfield Armory Hi-Power clone and that thing is unobtanium still.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Even if they announce it’s release will probably be late ‘24
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 1:55:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DKUltra] [#44]
My Vector V-93 was badass, and fun to shoot. But man was it front heavy, and not balanced at all.

Would be interested in a semi G41
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:22:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
My Vector V-93 was badass, and fun to shoot. But man was it front heavy, and not balanced at all.

Would be interested in a semi G41
View Quote
You should feel a 33k with a KAC rail, optic and light/can on the end. It's like ACR with a socom barrel bad lol. But the IG heaux love it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Had the vector a while back. Turned it into this

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 11:23:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zeebz] [#47]
Well guys, no updates from Shot on MKE 5.56 or 7.62 roller lock guns.  Apparently Subnet went by the booth (based on the discussion in GD) and didn't see any roller locks guns out at the Century booth.

That said....... Zenith might beat MKE/Century to the punch.  They are prototypes, but they're in the pipeline.  HK33 rifles with cold hammer forged barrels:

SHOT Show 2023: Zenith ZF33K
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Zeebz:
Well guys, no updates from Shot on MKE 5.56 or 7.62 roller lock guns.  Apparently Subnet went by the booth (based on the discussion in GD) and didn't see any roller locks guns out at the Century booth.

That said....... Zenith might beat MKE/Century to the punch.  They are prototypes, but they're in the pipeline.  HK33 rifles with cold hammer forged barrels:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBave8dBhnM
View Quote

Per the hot Zenith spokeswoman, the soonest we'll see them are 2024.  That's some damn long pipeline.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Dissident:

Per the hot Zenith spokeswoman, the soonest we'll see them are 2024.  That's some damn long pipeline.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zeebz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBave8dBhnM

I'd like to give her my long pipeline
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:28:16 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Was it 2024 for those?  I jumped around the video and when they were mentioning the HK416/417 clones she said those would be out late 2023 most likely.

...and yes, you guys read that right.  Zenith is making 416/417 clones as well.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top