Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2018 3:38:05 PM EDT
Did these rifles come with any part 922r parts other than the thumbhole stock?

I just picked one up still new in the original box. Dated 1996...
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Been so long since I had one can't exactly remember. Some have Century receivers. Personally I gave up caring about 922.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That was sort of my thought too actually but I was curious. It's got an Imbel receiver so that's good.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
In a word, NO. I have one.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I gave up caring about 922.
View Quote
Ditto, and the OP wouldn't be manufacturing or assembling the rifle if he were to swap out the butthole stock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Some came with a magazine bottom plate spring and follower. If you have a mag that doesn't work you may have one of these. They also original charging handles that had a big aluminum knob in place of the original. The trigger hammer may have a C on it. However I believe most never had the correct number of parts.

Some inch guns also came with a US made barrel. It wasn't threaded and it was too big around to be threaded without bein turned down
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top