Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2020 8:21:05 PM EDT
Hello, this might not be the right place for this, but I was wondering if any of you run an online store, and if so, what do you use for the store and who do you use for credit card processing?

I have a training facility that I’ve been running for about a year and a half and recently decided to expand into retail, including firearms. Since I was only selling a service prior to getting an FFL, managing the online store was fairly easy. I was using a combo of Ecwid, square and PayPal and because I was not selling firearms, they were fine. Now that I could sell firearms, trying to find a processor that will accept firearm sales, that is also compatible with my website/store is proving very difficult. Is there anyone here that runs an online store or a hybrid online/brick and mortar and has a processor that works with both?
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top