Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 13 of 13)
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 3:59:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dog1] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tankdawg0057:

Most of those Norincos come with the more desirable “Glock style” trigger safety dingus as opposed to a shoehorned add on non-correct safety that involved drilling a hole in the original frame.  Which means you can easily replace the trigger to get your pistol back to 100% correct original configuration.  

Problem is with the Russian sanctions, most US based sellers have ran out of them.  Resulting in skyrocketing Tokarev parts prices (triggers especially since these Glock style trigger ones got imported).  

I had one ordered from ebay.  US seller.  $20.  Fucking USPS lost it.  The replacement one cost me $80.  Cheaper ones are all out of Russia.  Good luck with customs.  

While you CAN shoot it with the dingus.  Holy fuck you don’t want to.  Unless your hand is made of leather.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. Well hell I hate that Dingus thing on there. I guess I'll see if I can find one here in the US if not I guess I'll just have to wait until Russia is no longer hated LOL

Is this what I would be looking for

https://cogunsales.com/product/romanian-factory-original-tokarev-trigger/
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:16:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tankdawg0057] [#2]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

Thanks for the info. Well hell I hate that Dingus thing on there. I guess I'll see if I can find one here in the US if not I guess I'll just have to wait until Russia is no longer hated LOL

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Most of those Norincos come with the more desirable “Glock style” trigger safety dingus as opposed to a shoehorned add on non-correct safety that involved drilling a hole in the original frame.  Which means you can easily replace the trigger to get your pistol back to 100% correct original configuration.  

Problem is with the Russian sanctions, most US based sellers have ran out of them.  Resulting in skyrocketing Tokarev parts prices (triggers especially since these Glock style trigger ones got imported).  

I had one ordered from ebay.  US seller.  $20.  Fucking USPS lost it.  The replacement one cost me $80.  Cheaper ones are all out of Russia.  Good luck with customs.  

While you CAN shoot it with the dingus.  Holy fuck you don’t want to.  Unless your hand is made of leather.

It is.  I’d searched a ton of online vendors.  All were out.  That’s a good price.  TT33 should be all interchangeable.  Only thing that makes me take pause is that kinda nub at the top rear of the trigger.  Mine doesn’t look like that.  Wonder if it’s something specific to the Romanian version or if it’d even affect function.

ETA: Mine looked like this

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/TOKAREV-TT33-TRIGGER-p49.htm
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]

It is.  I’d searched a ton of online vendors.  All were out.  That’s a good price.  TT33 should be all interchangeable.  Only thing that makes me take pause is that kinda nub at the top rear of the trigger.  Mine doesn’t look like that.  Wonder if it’s something specific to the Romanian version or if it’d even affect function.

View Quote

I found one on eBay for the same price that looks like yours from a seller in Wisconsin
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 4:33:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tankdawg0057] [#4]

I found one on eBay for the same price that looks like yours from a seller in Wisconsin
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

My research at the time (couple months ago) indicated that all the triggers were interchangeable across different countries.  Except maybe the Yugo.  But even those may work I forget.  I used a legit Russian TT33 trigger.  I’m sure if the dimensions look similar to what’s on RTGs site it’ll fit and function.  Mine dropped right in.

If you google TT33 trigger replacement you’ll run across some videos.  Stupid easy.  Takes like 5 min and you don’t even need to strip the slide off it.  I love the feel of mine.  It’s a smaller gun than it looks online.  Nice compact and handy feel.  I need to shoot it.  It function tests fine with the new trigger, I just haven’t done any live fire yet.

ETA: wish I’d bought a pallet of spam cans years ago.  This stuff used to be stupid cheap.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I hedged my bets and I got one of each, so which one fits is which and I got one of each coming so which one fits is which the one I'll use. Thanks for the heads up on that I appreciate it
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:44:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 13 of 13)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top