Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 12 of 12)
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:19:20 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By djryan13:
Been a while since I saw CZ82's in stock:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F3CZ82

$299 at aim
View Quote
I did it.  Good condition but not great.

I bought one if their Walther P1s too and it is very, very nice.  Import mark is very subtle.

Super fast shipping.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 9:51:03 AM EDT
aim has 50's yugo 8mm.  They've had it for a a little over a month now. Sure its not as cheap as it used to be but it beats new production prices.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A8YFMJ196&name=Yugoslavian+8mm+FMJ+196grn+15rd+box%2c+on+5rd­+stripper+clips&groupid=6
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:08:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2018 2:09:56 PM EDT by NoMoAMMO]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 3:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2018 3:08:56 PM EDT by JeepinCO]
Outdoor Unlimited has a good deal going on 8mm Mauser.  $358.99 for 900 rds sealed and on stripper clips.  It ends up being cheaper than Aim's deal.

I ordered one and with shipping it was around 42 cents per round.  There is a coupon for $7 off any order over $200 so you would be looking at $351.99 plus shipping.  (7OFF200)  Coupon expires midnight 8/20

Outdoor Unlimited 8mm Mauser
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 7:41:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheDevilYouLove:

I'm over the freaking moon with this for two hunnit shipped
View Quote
They are accurate shooters, fixed barrel and all. I carried one for two years due to its compactness. Brown Bear 9x18mm was cheap for practice, and Hornady made some decent  JHP for personal defense.
Hated that I could not find better grips for it though, was ok with a handall.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 2:44:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By _DR:

They are accurate shooters, fixed barrel and all. I carried one for two years due to its compactness. Brown Bear 9x18mm was cheap for practice, and Hornady made some decent  JHP for personal defense.
Hated that I could not find better grips for it though, was ok with a handall.
View Quote
P-64s are great little guns.  I'd also suggest swapping the springs out, it completely changes the way the gun handles.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:19:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dreadpiratejeff:

P-64s are great little guns.  I'd also suggest swapping the springs out, it completely changes the way the gun handles.
View Quote
It sure does. The safety also benefits greatly from a little stoning/polishing. Makes it usable with one hand
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:44:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Duffman_blasting:
It sure does. The safety also benefits greatly from a little stoning/polishing. Makes it usable with one hand
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Duffman_blasting:
Originally Posted By dreadpiratejeff:

If you are gonna play around with the p64 check outRuss at polish iron he makes grips and extended mag releases. I did that and got Wolff springs for mine. It’s a pleasant lil gun to shoot and the grips make a huge difference.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 8:19:09 PM EDT
Aim has laminate stock Mosins for $360... high but better than gunbroker for anyone who just got a C&R.
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 12 of 12)
Top Top