Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2018 1:08:46 PM EDT
Back in July I used SS to submit form 1 for a 300 BO SBR and with the recent eForm quick turnaround I’m thinking of cancelling it and resubmitting via eForm.

Anybody else done this yet recently?  Thinking I may as well leave it and just F1 my other lowers laying around?
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Do it. You'll have it back in under 2 weeks, as the trend is going now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Back in July I used SS to submit form 1 for a 300 BO SBR and with the recent eForm quick turnaround I'm thinking of cancelling it and resubmitting via eForm.

Anybody else done this yet recently?  Thinking I may as well leave it and just F1 my other lowers laying around?
View Quote
Do both?   Having an extra SBR lower wouldn't be a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If he is going to submit the same SBR, having two won't do any good.  I'd submit eForm and cancel the other if it comes back quickly.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
just form 1 another lower
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just form 1 another lower
View Quote
Plan on doing this via eForm of course just wondering how much of a pita it will be to cancel and resubmit the other.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Plan on doing this via eForm of course just wondering how much of a pita it will be to cancel and resubmit the other.
View Quote
You won't get your money back for a while.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Another reason to leave it as is I suppose
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Back in July I used SS to submit form 1 for a 300 BO SBR and with the recent eForm quick turnaround I’m thinking of cancelling it and resubmitting via eForm.

View Quote
I've been thinking about this too, especially since it looks like either people completely stopped updating nfa tracker or ATF just stopped processing paper form 1s. ETA... I went back and looked closer at the trend graph, its not even being updated with info people have entered.  That website really went to shit when silencershop bought it.

A few months ago a few people posted approvals with check cashed dates on May 15, which is the same as mine.  Since then... nothing.

ATF says I'm still pending, and theres no way to get a straight answer as to what's really going on.  Did they just stop processing paper form 1s?  Who knows.

Anyway, the only thing that's stopping me is the thought that my form 1 is on the top of some pile waiting for somebody to just go pick it up, put a stamp on it and send it to me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've been thinking about this too, especially since it looks like either people completely stopped updating nfa tracker or ATF just stopped processing paper form 1s. ETA... I went back and looked closer at the trend graph, its not even being updated with info people have entered.  That website really went to shit when silencershop bought it.

A few months ago a few people posted approvals with check cashed dates on May 15, which is the same as mine.  Since then... nothing.

ATF says I'm still pending, and theres no way to get a straight answer as to what's really going on.  Did they just stop processing paper form 1s?  Who knows.

Anyway, the only thing that's stopping me is the thought that my form 1 is on the top of some pile waiting for somebody to just go pick it up, put a stamp on it and send it to me.
View Quote
I wonder why ss stoped updating the tracker. I have noticed that for a while now that it’s not accurate. I had an approval a while back that was super long. Once I received the can I updated everything and it wouldn’t even show up on the chart. They need to give it to someone like the ASA or hell even arfcom.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#10]
There’s plenty of autists here who could categorize and update the F out of some data pertaining to NFA.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There’s plenty of autists here who could categorize and update the F out of some data pertaining to NFA.
View Quote
Well guys if you are lurking its time to step up. There are 4 threads full of data ripe for the picking.

Just please give the site or page a funny name.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wonder why ss stoped updating the tracker. I have noticed that for a while now that it’s not accurate. I had an approval a while back that was super long. Once I received the can I updated everything and it wouldn’t even show up on the chart. They need to give it to someone like the ASA or hell even arfcom.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an update... venting on ARFcom is magic.  My form 1 was in my mailbox today.  check cashed May 15, approved Oct 27.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just an update... venting on ARFcom is magic.  My form 1 was in my mailbox today.  check cashed May 15, approved Oct 27.
View Quote
Glad to help!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top