Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2023 8:27:29 PM EDT
I’m not sure why, but the handle won’t stay in the locked open position.  Firstly, I have the handle set 90 degrees to the left so it’s far from the rail when locked open
I set the spring correctly, at least I think it’s correct, and the spring tension pushes the handle downward.  When I lock it in the open position, the spring tension is so much that it pushes the handle down and slams forward.  The best I can get is to gently position the handle open, but if a shake the rifle just a little, the handle slams shut.  My receiver isn’t fed with and the stock handle works just fine without problems.  Thanks. Any help is appreciated
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#1]
My a3 is like that. I plan to get another Manticore Arms charging handle for it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 12:37:18 AM EDT
[#2]
My a3 is like that. I plan to get another Manticore Arms charging handle for it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I gave up trying to put the spring in the correct position on mine, eventually messing up the spring.  I ended up going with the Manticore Arms CH and haven’t looked back.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
“I gave up trying to put the spring in the correct position on mine, eventually messing up the spring.  I ended up going with the Manticore Arms CH and haven’t looked back.”

Same here !
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I never even tried to install mine and just went Manticore switchback.  Brand new in the bag still.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess you and I are the only ones…..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top