Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 10/9/2018 2:02:28 PM EDT
I just bought and got mine last Friday, super excited about it, I plan on going the SBR route with mine. When I shot it over the weekend it ran flawless with wolf and cheap wally world bulk 9mm , when I got home to clean it I noticed the side plate hex screws  were loose, the rear  sight screws were loose, and the screw under the  front sling loop inder the barrel was loose. Is this comman to happen or would a tiny bit of lock tight is all thats needed?
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Haden’t noticed any loose screws on mine, but only had a few hundred rounds thru it.

Use Loctite. Should be good to go.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Let us know how it keeps working - I'm about ready to ask Santa to pick one up for Christmas

Is anyone offering these with more than one mag as a package deal?

The election (if bad) and movies like "Overlord" will perhaps cause a spike in prices.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]
locktite worked, and it runs like a champ..waiting on my SBR stamp now
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top