Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2021 12:41:39 AM EDT
I have been looking at every website that sells these mags and everyone is out of stock and Auctions on EBay are commanding 3 times the normal price. I would have never thought that Glock Mags are easier to get then Some 5 or 10rd 22LR mags. Pleas help me understand. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They all come from CZ Europe.  Global shipping has been a nightmare during this "everyone's got a real bad cold" BS we've been dealing with. Even in the best of times, CZ USA only sees imported firearms shipments clear customs a few times a year.  And in a large box sitting somewhere in a US Customs warehouse are all the magazines everyone has been waiting for.  

eBay is the only place you will find them right now.  If you have any connections/friends in Europe, they should be able to find them with no problem.  Or, you might be able to locate firearm shops in Europe that will ship you a magazine or two.

One day you will suddenly see that everyone has them available again...that means the shipment cleared customs a few weeks earlier.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:31:11 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have a friend who’s good at 3D printing you could toss him a few bucks or a favor and he can print you some. There are at least 2 functional designs in the wild.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Like all things firearms related people are buying like crazy. Nics checks for April broke another record, something like 9 consecutive months where the record has been broken.
There was a time when buying stuff on line was the easy cheap way to go. Time to visit some local gun shops and maybe they will have some.
Due to ammo shortages and cost .22 is increasingly popular, plus add that CZ is considered one of the best mid tier rifles out there, plus the rising popularity of PRS style .22 shooting, and it is easy to see why the magazines would be hard to find.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#4]
When I got my 455 Varmint I got a US made single shot adapter from either DIP or EGW (forget which).  Easier for me when shooting from bench to use it as a single shot vs. loading mag, cycling thru it, then removing and reloading.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top